No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The team who scores the most wins the game.

Bargs is therefore a winner.

He brings punches in bunches. Three point, 2 pt, hell, 4 pts, he can do it all.

He's like a machine gun, flamethrower, bazooka, and rambo knife all in one!

Comment

• Krix wrote: View Post
      King JuJu!!! No minutes needed!
      King JuJu. No-Stat All-Star!*

* those stats, unfortunately include minutes

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
        king juju. No-stat all-star!*

* those stats, unfortunately include minutes
        lol!!!

Comment

• If those quotes are actually what his team mates think of him and not just politically correct tripe, I think that changes things. One of my big concerns has always been whether or not his team mates feel like they are carrying him but if everybody on the squad really does believe in him, I'd be willing to give him a chance to improve. In retrospect it may have been a lot to expect him to shoulder the bulk of the scoring load, improve his rebounding, and become a good defender in one summer. I still think if there is a good deal for him you take it, but maybe my earlier fire sale comments were rash.
          "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

• hateslosing wrote: View Post
            If those quotes are actually what his team mates think of him and not just politically correct tripe, I think that changes things. One of my big concerns has always been whether or not his team mates feel like they are carrying him but if everybody on the squad really does believe in him, I'd be willing to give him a chance to improve. In retrospect it may have been a lot to expect him to shoulder the bulk of the scoring load, improve his rebounding, and become a good defender in one summer. I still think if there is a good deal for him you take it, but maybe my earlier fire sale comments were rash.
            He went from playing in CBs shadow to being "da man" whether he liked it or not. I think he did pretty well. Obviously the REBs should go up, but the scoring and range of offense has improved.

Just imagine him playing the 4 spot next to Chandler..how good would that have been?

Comment

• Multipaul, the thing is it's much easier to find scoring outside the team than it is to find players who help partially hide Bargnani's major weaknesses. Lock down defenders are more rare than 20PPG scorers. By my count the Raptors need at least two lock down defenders on the floor at all times with Bargnani. It seems easier just to trade him for a wing who can score and find a center who rebounds and plays defense reasonably well. There is one in the Raptors range in the lotto.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                lol!!!
                i dream of the a team one day sporting the lineup of jordan farmar, julian wright, omri casspi, and amare stoudemire

jew, juju, jew, and the black jew

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Multipaul, the thing is it's much easier to find scoring outside the team than it is to find players who help partially hide Bargnani's major weaknesses. Lock down defenders are more rare than 20PPG scorers. By my count the Raptors need at least two lock down defenders on the floor at all times with Bargnani. It seems easier just to trade him for a wing who can score and find a center who rebounds and plays defense reasonably well. There is one in the Raptors range in the lotto.
                  Well, you know I hope we dont trade Bargs, but if we do trade for as you say "a wing who can score", it better be someone who can shoot the 3, right now other than Bargs we have nobody who is a threat on the 3 line in the starting lineup, at least enough that keeps opponents defense true.

I truly hope we get Kyrie or preferably Kemba, and keep Bargs. Trade Jose and pickup a C, move Bargs to PF.

I really think if Bargs was playin the 4 spot, life would be better.

Comment

The team who scores the most wins the game.

Bargs is therefore a winner.

He brings punches in bunches. Three point, 2 pt, hell, 4 pts, he can do it all.

He's like a machine gun, flamethrower, bazooka, and rambo knife all in one!
                    who cares when he gives up just as much on the other end.

Comment

RIght, and we CAN win a championship with Amir in a serious role!!
                      a key bench piece ? yes ! bargnani cant even do that cause he's a volume scorer and he needs his touches..

Comment

• raptorsking wrote: View Post
                        who cares when he gives up just as much on the other end.
                        I totally disagree with you. Bargs isn't as bad on D as you think. FYI, we dont LOSE because of Bargs bad D, we lose because of EVERYONE's bad D.

I have seen Jose, DD ,etc, get burned nightly by opposing teams PGs and 2's. So at least lets be realistic when we are posting here raptors "king"

Comment

Haters gone hate bro

If Bargs gets traded, all you will hear is cries of "yeah, we got blown out again by 50 pts, but hey, look at all those REBs, hey, look at all that "hustle". Guys, "hustle" is better than wins right? right?"
                          look at our win total is it any different with bargnani ? atleast calderon does more than one thing good all bargnani know is to score....
                          and honestly he's tuning into a black hole.

Comment

I totally disagree with you. Bargs isn't as bad on D as you think. FYI, we dont LOSE because of Bargs bad D, we lose because of EVERYONE's bad D.

I have seen Jose, DD ,etc, get burned nightly by opposing teams PGs and 2's. So at least lets be realistic when we are posting here raptors "king"
                            his defense isnt as bad everyone says i'll admit but its still pretty bad... i blame calderon for getting burned constantly thus exposing bustani.... im actually more annoyed by his lack of effort rebounding and the fact he throws up so much low percentage shots.

Comment

• raptorsking wrote: View Post
                              look at our win total is it any different with bargnani ? atleast calderon does more than one thing good all bargnani know is to score....
                              and honestly he's tuning into a black hole.
                              well, no point in getting into it with you. Bargs can block shots, is pretty decent man to man defender, can take guys off the dribble, draw charges, mean pump fake, gets to the line regularly.

Lets just be honest.

For the record I've watched Farmar, Shannon brown, Monta, D Rose, Rondo, and other young 1s and 2s annihilate Demar and Jose this year, moreso than opposing C's with the exception of Dejuan and Howard have beaten our 4's and 5's.

Check the stat lines when we lose, you see "D rose goes off", " Steph curry goes off", " Rondo goes off", etc etc.

So it's one thing to criticize Bargs, but lets keep it real.

For the record I DO Think he will be traded as well.

Comment

• decent my ass if you watch the games you would see he isn't, and how are comparing the guards ? there are much more dynamic scoring guards in the league then pf/c,

Comment

Working...
                                X