No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrea is working out in Rome as per his tweet posted a few days ago.

Comment

he's got a twitter?
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

https://twitter.com/AndreaBargnani/

Comment

He's only has 273 followers.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            We havent had a franchise player since vince carter.
            +1 (even if that franchise player went out like a punk )
            "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
            ~Rorschach

Comment

edit: nvm, old.

but on his site it links to his twitter so i dunno...

Comment

Not real, Andrea's gone on record as saying that he does not use Twitter.

EDIT: Hmm... that first post was from yesterday... maybe he actually did get an account?
                Last edited by jrdyck; Sat Jul 10, 2010, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Christiano wrote: View Post
                  edit: nvm, old.

but on his site it links to his twitter so i dunno...
                  Good catch, Official Bargnani Website links to Official Bargnani Twitter. Looks like Il Mago is joining the party.

Comment

Greatkrom420 wrote: View Post
                    Thanks to you my, friend...and me, Bargnani now has 290 followers!

Comment

Greatkrom420 wrote: View Post
                      Really hes got that many?!?!?! jesus

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        We havent had a franchise player since vince carter.
                        so true. it's not even funny even though it's kind of a joke it's way too true.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

The title of franchise player is always earned and never given.

And Chris Bosh was indeed our last franchise player. He earned it by being far-and-away the best player on the team in every one of his 7 years, becoming the franchise leader in points and rebounds. The team's overall lack of success during his tenure was a result/reflection of the always revolving carousel of new, lesser skilled/talented teammates the team's management surrounded him with every year, year after year.
                          Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sun Jul 11, 2010, 04:52 AM.
                          RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

And Chris Bosh was indeed our last franchise player. He earned it by being far-and-away the best player on the team in every one of his 7 years, becoming the franchise leader in points and rebounds. The team's overall lack of success during his tenure was a result/reflection of the always revolving carousel of new, lesser skilled/talented teammates the team's management surrounded him with every year, year after year.
                            well according to BC bosh had a say in who he recruited
                            ya dun noe

Comment

Colangelo has always built this team around Bosh, those saying he didn't deserve to be called our franchise player is ridiculous.. Also stated, our best player in franchise history in numerous stats, get over Bosh being gone, he did all he could for us and now he's moved on.

Bargnani is 24, he's been in the NBA for a few years and he isn't anywhere near anyone drafted first overall is expected to be, though he is getting better.. We can't go back and get someone else, blame it on the Raptor scouting staff. We have to work with what we have, and Andrea Bargnani is still getting better.. I thought he had a really good season last year, and I think it only leads to future improvement from him.. He'll never be a leader to me, but a guy who scores 20-25 a game, hopefully his rebounding goes up to 8 per game eventually, 10 is a little much to ask right now.. That's a solid player, and the way his stats have been improving year by year, not a stretch by any means.

As Charles Barkley stated during a recent Blue Jays Game.. Raptor scouting has sucked, if we're not going to be doing so well these next few years.. Maybe we have to strengthen that as soon as we can.. I liked the Jays route on things, I think a lot of people are losing faith in Colangelo and I'm just a little ways behind them, and this off-season is his last chance to prove himself, if it doesn't work out, we search for a new GM, and make sure we get our priorities in check with scouting and our coaching staff and such.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

bargs is the best player on the raptors lineup by far...therefore, he must be the franchise now, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X