Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    In that case, I wouldn't even wish a 'Tim Stamp' upon my worst enemy.
    the next time i drunkenly "get the wrong hole", i'm going to yell out "You've been Tim stamped.. CERTIFIED!"

j/k Tim... i won't be using your name as a bumsex euphemism............................

ok i will be

Comment

• I doubt any networks will pick up euro games, but you can always find a link to the game online, which is what I'm planning on doing for JVs games.
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
        I doubt any networks will pick up euro games, but you can always find a link to the game online, which is what I'm planning on doing for JVs games.
        +1

It will also be a great year to follow college basketball - NCAA that is.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          It will also be a great year to follow college basketball - NCAA that is.
          Those guys are all like 19 years old though ... NCAA means nothing because they're all playing against scrub kids, of which 95%, will never even be considered for an NBA roster.

ADD See what I did there? haha

Comment

• This is something I can't understand

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Those guys are all like 19 years old though ... NCAA means nothing because they're all playing against scrub kids, of which 95%, will never even be considered for an NBA roster.
            Why does the NCAA produce so few NBA players. Is it the lack of a true minor league? Or does the NBA just not care enough.

Inquiring minds wanna know. lol

Comment

• would NBL players be eligible for the NBA draft? just wondering

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

ADD See what I did there? haha
                except the NCAA is comprised of players ranged from 18-22 (or so), that consists of an entire season, with MANY more players that are going to be drafted in the NBA... as opposed to a 2 week tournament with only a handful of prospects that are limited by age.

see what I did there

Comment

• GarbageTime wrote: View Post
                  see what I did there
                  Yes, you were bending the truth...

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                    Yes, you were bending the truth...
                    I was referring to the u19 tournament... which I may have erred in thinking Joey was sarcastically comparing NCAA to.

Comment

• Ok great now if BC shows this to other GMs and gets Bargs new and improved (but largely still the same) game out of here for some draft picks it is mission accomplished.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        the next time i drunkenly "get the wrong hole", i'm going to yell out "You've been Tim stamped.. CERTIFIED!"

j/k Tim... i won't be using your name as a bumsex euphemism............................

ok i will be
                        Its hard to pass up replying to the most excellent past few comments.

Brazil has had all the fun with name branding of cosmetic procedures. I think its time for Toronto to have its due. There already is one Toronto named cosmetic procedure called a "Toronto Trim", which includes a reduction of the inner labia and a slight “unhooding” of the clitoris so the little man in the boat isn’t being quite so reclusive. So I propose changing the name of raptor related rectal tattoos from Tim Stamp to Toronto Tim.
                        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• its the blue that's slimming

everybody is saying how he'd get blocked and all that in the NBA,
                          but from these highlights there is definitely a step up in his energy and effort.
                          let's hope that translates back to the NBA game. To be honest though, halfway through the video i thought about joey graham in the summer league and it brought back down to earth. Not a Bargs hater, just a realist
                          Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
                          Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
                          Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

• i have never heard of this "toronto trim" but i will be busy googling it for the rest of the afternoon... and randomly texting people with "suggestions"

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                              i have never heard of this "toronto trim" but i will be busy googling it for the rest of the afternoon... and randomly texting people with "suggestions"
                              HAHAHAHA
                              Awesome.

Comment

• I am not trolling, but I truly believe that the NCAA is a better game than the NBA. Inferior talent, superior game. Butler University has much more sophisticated offensive and defensive schemes than the Raptors, for instance.

Comment

Working...
                                X