No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway great fun debating / arguing with all you guys but I need to go to a party and argue with live morons.

Comment

• i don't personally care. but, i just thought you'd fins it easier to do it all at once.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
        Sigh. Another thread like this?

my thoughts exactly, snooze fest.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Pizzaman wrote: View Post
          No only point I'm making is I'm a fan or I would not do so, and that I have been so for a long time and have played and watched basketball all my life so just because I disagree with you and sirchillywilly does not make me wrong. You can slam Bargs and Euros all you want..bottom line Bargs is the best player / talent this team has and so if you're going to follow the team and hate him you're in for a very miserable time. I'm quite happy with this team without Bosh, and nowit's up to the coaches to teach / demand these guys play team ball, and up to BC to be wise with future moves he makes. I am also looking forward to watching RuPaul get his ass kicked every time he plays Garnett or Gasol.
          who said anything about hating bargnani or bashing euro's? bargnani doesnt represent ALL OF EUROPE does he ?

and the whole part about you being a fan is very nice... no one was questioning if you are a fan or not. YOU were the one questioning others simply because they prefer a center who rebounds and blocks shots.

not liking something doesnt mean you hate it. also if i say i dont like bargnani's defensive rebounding skills and technique, that doesnt mean I HATE BARGNANI AS A PERSON or ALL EUROPEAN PLAYERS.

Comment

• Pizzaman wrote: View Post
            They have tried repeatedly to build a team around Bosh. He played like shit when paired with O'Neal who has twice the talent Bosh ever had on both ends of the floor. Bosh needs the middle open because he has no freakin idea what he's going to do after holding the ball for 12 seconds. He also has his head down so he cannot see other players and pass out. O'Neal even with a gimpy knee played traditional and it did not work with Bosh. They got him Bargs, Kapono, Turk etc all in an effort to open the floor for Bosh because he cannot play with a traditional center. A

Actually he can play with one but he would have to get many less touches, make quicker decisions with the ball, and learn how to pass and play defense. That is why Bosh cannot get the same stats with a traditional center.
            if you say bargnani is still developing, and then you say you cant build a team around bosh because it didnt work with bargnani, then is that fair to judge bosh when he was paired up with a player who was still developing ?

so if we had kendrick perkins last season... you're saying that bosh would have to get many less touches ? and make quicker decisions ? and the rest of the idiotic statements you made at the bottom of this post ?

bosh would have to learn to pass and play defense if we had a traditional centre? ohh but he wouldn't have to learn all that with bargnani ?

hahah what a joke, cant believe i wasted my time replying to this garbage.

Comment

• Buddahfan wrote: View Post
              As I posted elsewhere Bargnani only made more than one three ball in 34 of his 80 games. You may say that is consistency. It may in fact be; "bad consistency"

As far as Johnson barely being able to shoot past 12 feet I think that you need to go measure the distance from the foul line to the basket. Last time I checked it was 15 feet.

Post All-Star Free Throw Shooting comparison
              ---------------------------------------
              Bargnani------74.4%
              Johnson-------76.3%

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/...gE3uWRqrpTPaB4
              Yeah, that's the sad part about it, LOL!

As for the free-throw stats, they are interesting, but i can bet you a million dollars or more that Bargnani will be at about 80% and Johnson will be at best 70%.

Remember this is about who is most fit to be the #1 option on offence, and if you think Johnson is more deserving of that role than Bargnani (even though some stats you throw are rather interesting) there is something wrong. There is such a thing as thinking too deep into things.

Comment

• I got the sense last year that, whether Barg taking the 3 was an option or result of a broken play, the rest of the team wasn't really ready to go hard after the rebound when their C was shooting it. I think Bargs hits a lot of his threes when he's open and he should continue shooting them, but amir and the SF we get for Calderon or Jack need to commit to fighting for the OR. Better play calling, communication and hustle should make up for him having off-nights from the arc.

Comment

• This is the most urgent need for Raptors right now and I dare to say it is a bigger concern than the PG.

Now from your list:

Spencer Hawes : I highly doubt it if 76ers trade him now.
                  Andris Biedrins : I don't like his game. I think he is soft and his states are inflated because he played for the warriors.

Samuel Dalembert: Kings might move him and we can see what he can offer for a year.

Emeka Okafor: I like him alot and I don't think his salary is as bad as people make it to be.

LaMarcus Aldridge: Not going any where
                  Austin Daye : Not going anywhere
                  Marcus Camby : Not going any where
                  Nene : Not going anywhere
                  Hasheem Thabeet : Too raw to help Raptors now.
                  Greg Oden : Not going any where this season

Comment

• Aldridge? Daye? Really?

Comment

• Biedrins is injury prone, Daye is not a Center, Hawes not going anywhere. Long story short, get Okafor NOW. Did I say Okafor? I meant OKAFOR!
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Okafor is the best one Aldridge is Bosh 2.0

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                          Long story short, get Okafor NOW. Did I say Okafor? I meant OKAFOR!
                          http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/fo...-Fantasy-Forum
                          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                            my thoughts exactly, snooze fest.
                            +1

Comment

• He should be, eventhough we'll suck. He's our best scorer, not gonna be very consistent though. I can see him averaging 23 points in February and 16 in may. He'll have those 30 point games though, I feel it.

Comment

• If you move Bargnani to PF both Johnson and Davis then sit on the Bench. While we need a defensive C, Bargnani is not the solution at PF. Davis is the future at the 4, and Johnson a great backup off the bench. Bargnani needs to be traded.

Comment

Working...
                                X