Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
    #tradeBargnani #freeRaptorsfans

The movement is gaining steam. Let's do what we can to make sure the job gets done.
    Greg Brady told me he's gonna bring it up tomorrow on his morning show. We'll see if it actually happens... told him we need some mainstream support!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Greg Brady told me he's gonna bring it up tomorrow on his morning show. We'll see if it actually happens... told him we need some mainstream support!

Comment

• Oh, my, GOD! Coach Casey please shut the fuck up. My goodness, he has been irritating! No more shitty, same excuses and benh the fucking cancer... (Sorry for the term, just tired of such non-care from such a talented player).
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          If there's one thing we've learned about Colangelo, it is that if he says he's unwilling to trade Bargnani, the one thing we can be sure of is that he's willing to trade Bargnani.
          lol, so true. The only thing we should've learned under 7 years of Colangelo, is never to trust a word he says.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
            Oh, my, GOD! Coach Casey please shut the fuck up. My goodness, he has been irritating! No more shitty, same excuses and benh the fucking cancer... (Sorry for the term, just tired of such non-care from such a talented player).
            Still think Casey is a great coach?

I'm with you on his interviews it's the same regurgitated shit over and over. There is no accountability in the room and I don't think he's helping. It's time to take the kiddie gloves off and start calling out players.

Andrea effort and not taking it to the hoop when his shots not dropping
            Demar losing track of his man defensively and when driving trying to finish with a dunk or into the man (this will get him more free throws)
            Lowry cheating in the passing lanes, sharing the ball and shot selection
            Jose not fighting through screens
            JV for not holding his screens longer
            Amir for not giving the same effort we've grown accustom to
            Kleiza for not being amnestied

I like that the high school rotations of everyone has been cut back but something has to change it's getting hard to watch.

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
              Still think Casey is a great coach?

I'm with you on his interviews it's the same regurgitated shit over and over. There is no accountability in the room and I don't think he's helping. It's time to take the kiddie gloves off and start calling out players.

Andrea effort and not taking it to the hoop when his shots not dropping
              Demar losing track of his man defensively and when driving trying to finish with a dunk or into the man (this will get him more free throws)
              Lowry cheating in the passing lanes, sharing the ball and shot selection
              Jose not fighting through screens
              JV for not holding his screens longer
              Amir for not giving the same effort we've grown accustom to
              Kleiza for not being amnestied

I like that the high school rotations of everyone has been cut back but something has to change it's getting hard to watch.
              I believe Coach Casey, is a wonderful coach, and the right one for us. It's just, he seems to be suck under the same blind eye that BC is with the "Come hell or high water" with Bargnani.

Do what's right for the team! Go back to the culture change, and please, start getting on your team.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                I believe Coach Casey, is a wonderful coach, and the right one for us. It's just, he seems to be suck under the same blind eye that BC is with the "Come hell or high water" with Bargnani.

Do what's right for the team! Go back to the culture change, and please, start getting on your team.
                I agree with this. Ultimately, Casey is the exact same decision maker he was last year, when he was being lauded, and people were calling for 'Coach of the Year'. However I was under the impression he ran a 'tighter' (read: accountable) ship.

The only real difference is this year he was expectations to live up too .. and now he has Bargnani available to utilize, when last year he could only "hope" to have Bargs playing. I say "hope" because, last year when Bargs was playing, he was good.

While I'm not of the opinion that this team can't win with Bargnani on the team, I would like to see some accountability come down from DC. He's seen what Bargs can give him; and this isn't it.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  I agree with this. Ultimately, Casey is the exact same decision maker he was last year, when he was being lauded, and people were calling for 'Coach of the Year'. However I was under the impression he ran a 'tighter' (read: accountable) ship.

The only real difference is this year he was expectations to live up too .. and now he has Bargnani available to utilize, when last year he could only "hope" to have Bargs playing. I say "hope" because, last year when Bargs was playing, he was good.

While I'm not of the opinion that this team can't win with Bargnani on the team, I would like to see some accountability come down from DC. He's seen what Bargs can give him; and this isn't it.
                  I agree as well!

Accountability is huge, and right now, Bargnani is not the only one on the long leash, it's a number of players on this team. BUT, I really do believe it's comforting to know, that the coach of this team, has confidence in his players. But, the approach and the way he is showing it, may be giving out a more different message.

Comment

• This thing will be hitting 1 million views sometime soon. That may be better ratings than Bargnani's Primo commercials.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      This thing will be hitting 1 million views sometime soon. That may be better ratings than Bargnani's Primo commercials.

Comment

• Sorry if I am a broken record, but on the topic of #tradeBargnani:

Every single time you hear people talk about Pop in San Antonio and what he has done there, something is always mentioned that is not meant to diminish Pops accomplishments but to highlight the importance of a reality in SA:

Tim Duncan is not only the best player on that team but he is also the hardest worker. When your best player is your hardest worker, a lot of things and people just fall in line naturally.

Do I need to continue with this?

#tradeBargnani

Comment

• Sadly the realization is coming that this is about more than just #tradeBargnani....

.....although this is without a doubt the most important first step.

Comment

• Here is something to think about.

Andrea was never a difference maker on his NT team playing for Italy. Galinari was. Considering that this kid could not even lead his NT team and he is the highest ranked talent from there, that should have given a good indication to the Raptors that he was not going to fill a leadership role here.

...but, but, but facts never really mattered with Bryan and his vision of the "future" of basketball.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                              Here is something to think about.

Andrea was never a difference maker on his NT team playing for Italy. Galinari was. Considering that this kid could not even lead his NT team and he is the highest ranked talent from there, that should have given a good indication to the Raptors that he was not going to fill a leadership role here.

...but, but, but facts never really mattered with Bryan and his vision of the "future" of basketball.
                              And where did you get that fact...

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Sorry if I am a broken record, but on the topic of #tradeBargnani:

Every single time you hear people talk about Pop in San Antonio and what he has done there, something is always mentioned that is not meant to diminish Pops accomplishments but to highlight the importance of a reality in SA:

Tim Duncan is not only the best player on that team but he is also the hardest worker. When your best player is your hardest worker, a lot of things and people just fall in line naturally.

Do I need to continue with this?

#tradeBargnani
                                Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X