Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i cant wait til the nba starts up again and the banned trolls all realize their IP addresses changed and they can make new accounts

sure they dumb down conversations... but god damn do they make them hilarious
    hahaha i cant wait for the heinz-isms

why were they banned anyways?

i think swearing should be allowed. direct threats like imma kill you and your family definitely shouldnt be allowed and threats and constant harassment on PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Ya, Tim and Multi never did see eye-to-eye ... hahaha

And I do agree thats its nice not having to read/respond to stupid comments made for the sole purpose of getting a response. haha

But Multi had his moments ... few and far between though.
      Oh, believe me, it wasn't just Multipaul. There were people on both sides of that particular argument that didn't have an IQ point to rub together and felt insulting was a valid form of debate. Multipaul was probably one of the tamer ones.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• tbihis wrote: View Post
        hahaha i cant wait for the heinz-isms

why were they banned anyways?

i think swearing should be allowed. direct threats like imma kill you and your family definitely shouldnt be allowed and threats and constant harassment on PM.
        heinz-isms... lol.

round where i come from, they're called "talking"... they weren't banned though... my offenses have all been language related, which i've made an effort to curb... the mods have been extremely liberal with me, for some reason...

the off-season has been humorless for me... had a tree root go through my sewage drain backing up poo water into my house, over a month of renos to fix the damage, then an infestation of sewage flies.. plus my cute little puppy has grown into an 80 lb monster of a puppy.. and theres no b-ball. hasnt been good times.

dont worry... sooner or later i'll be talking about dropping dookies in hooker's mouths again... you can tame the beast, but it's still a f'ing beast.

as for multi.... ya, he was irrational, made little sense, and would argue a nonsensical point to death... and at one point, some dude thought me and him were the same person... but god that dude was hilarious...

Comment

• Comment

• That ... just gave me Nightmares .. likely the creepiest thing I've seen in a LONG time ... thanks Octo ... :P hahah

Comment

• That's just wrong. Very, very wrong. It took me a second to figure out why it looked odd. But when I did.....
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• LOL, octo.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                  That's just wrong. Very, very wrong. It took me a second to figure out why it looked odd. But when I did.....
                  Same here. Glad to see this thread is as productive as ever... It will reach 200,000 views soon.

Comment

• lmao i can't stop laughing nice one octo.

Comment

• You know, people may be right. Bargnani has lost some weight it seems.

Comment

• Bargnani's HoopsHype.com Final Blog Entry

I expected this blog to last longer, but as you all know by now my team, Italy, was eliminated early in the Eurobasket
                        We were in a tough group and lost a lot of close games and had to go home.
                        I’m now taking a small break after the disappointment that was the tournament for me and my teammates.
                        some people in the media set outlandish expectations for us. I really didn’t think we had much of a chance to fight for the medals at the Eurobasket. I was more realistic. My goal was to get...
                        2 rebounds and 20PPG.

...to the second round and see what happened there.
                        Not sure yet what’s going to happen in the next few weeks. It’s all going to depend on if there’s a training camp. Right now it doesn’t look like it, but it could change in a couple of days. Who knows? I’m going to keep practicing. I can’t say much about those rumors that European teams want to sign me. First we have to see if there’s no NBA season, then we’d have to get past some issues that could arise. I have four years left in my contract with the Raptors and I don’t want to take risks.

That’s all for me, guys. Thanks for reading. A presto!
                        Source: HoopsHype.com

If the union decertifies does Colangelo attempt to nuke Bargnani's contract? Tim should be here in 3, 2, 1...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

2 rebounds and 20PPG.

Source: HoopsHype.com

If the union decertifies does Colangelo attempt to nuke Bargnani's contract? Tim should be here in 3, 2, 1...
                          as much as I would love him to and think he should.... I'd bet there is better chance that Raps fans cheer Vince again than BC dropping Bargs.

Comment

• GarbageTime wrote: View Post
                            as much as I would love him to and think he should.... I'd bet there is better chance that Raps fans cheer Vince again than BC dropping Bargs.
                            I'm not so sure I agree. BC has his balls to the wall in Toronto. The way things are going, he may only have 1 season on the court to show improvement. Bargnani is no longer a project. If something comes along that will pay immediate dividends in the near and long term, he will be shipped...... at least I hope. I recognize this is my opinion and I could be very well be wrong. I am basing this opinion on the end of season press conference where he referred to Bargnani as an asset - that was a first. I'm not sure he is considered a building block anymore - but I realize I might be wrong there as well. If only we could see inside BC's head.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              I'm not so sure I agree. BC has his balls to the wall in Toronto. The way things are going, he may only have 1 season on the court to show improvement. Bargnani is no longer a project. If something comes along that will pay immediate dividends in the near and long term, he will be shipped...... at least I hope. I recognize this is my opinion and I could be very well be wrong. I am basing this opinion on the end of season press conference where he referred to Bargnani as an asset - that was a first. I'm not sure he is considered a building block anymore - but I realize I might be wrong there as well. If only we could see inside BC's head.
                              oh I could see Bargnani possibly being traded (although i highly doubt Bargnani's real value is anywhere near BC's perceived value making it an unlikely occurance), but can you picture BC just dropping Barg's contract if given the opportunity?

Even then, everything BC has done (and what Casey has said) makes me believe what BC said at the end of the season press conference may have just been lip service to an increasingly disgruntled fan base. Won't be the first time he's done that ("best team on paper", "we have a real chance of resigning Bosh", "Bosh was a big d-bag", "high collars lead to victory" etc - all paraphrased ofcourse)

Comment

• GarbageTime wrote: View Post
                                oh I could see Bargnani possibly being traded (although i highly doubt Bargnani's real value is anywhere near BC's perceived value making it an unlikely occurance), but can you picture BC just dropping Barg's contract if given the opportunity?

Even then, everything BC has done (and what Casey has said) makes me believe what BC said at the end of the season press conference may have just been lip service to an increasingly disgruntled fan base. Won't be the first time he's done that ("best team on paper", "we have a real chance of resigning Bosh", "Bosh was a big d-bag", "high collars lead to victory" etc - all paraphrased ofcourse)
                                lol - of course.

Actually, I forgot about Casey's comments. Also forgot about the non-ED comments from Casey. Who knows what to believe. Remember how high they were on Leonard, Walker, Knight, Biyombo, and Kanter? I think the most important things are often left unsaid. But, again, who knows?

This has been discussed repeatedly though - he is hardly going to rip him or make it seem like he doesn't want him. BC and Co. only do that after the fact. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X