• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
    I think I just crapped gold... oh wait.
    Nice AV

Comment

• Geez

Why didn't I create a thread like this for Amir?

http://www.cafepress.com/+mama_didnt...g_ts,202082418
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• i prefer this thread to all the bosh ball washing during his free agency

Comment

• bargs knows whats up people so give him some respect
          ya dun noe

Comment

• This thread & Bargnani gets the Gas Face, for str8 up perpetrating a fraud!!!!!!!

This thread is an example of- your brain being on drugs..............lol

Comment

• Damn dude(Multipaul), you're actually gonna make me start to hate the man, and I don't wanna cause he's on our team... but come on!

I know you were born the way you are and can't help it, but if your family will eventually find out sooner or later you've been living in sin!

Enough with the homo threads!

Comment

• Bargnani is the best player on the team so give him some respect. Why do we keep giving young gunz respect and this guy the hate. Even though he is only 1 year older than amir and sonny
                http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

Comment

• Touche

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Damn dude(Multipaul), you're actually gonna make me start to hate the man, and I don't wanna cause he's on our team... but come on!

I know you were born the way you are and can't help it, but if your family will eventually find out sooner or later you've been living in sin!

Enough with the homo threads!
                    this coming from the guy with the football player avatar posting on a hoops website. ur opinion is about as valid as a vegetarian commenting on a hamburger. u must prefer those tights they wear to the 'conservative' nba uniforms eh?

Comment

• Mr.Grinch wrote: View Post
                      Bargnani is the best player on the team so give him some respect. Why do we keep giving young gunz respect and this guy the hate. Even though he is only 1 year older than amir and sonny
                      exactly dude.bargs is our best offensive weapon, best shot blocker best one on one defender...i think these ygz fanboys forget demars pitfalls last year amir's penchant for turnovers etc etc. respect to sonny tho, dude got game.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                        exactly dude.bargs is our best offensive weapon, best shot blocker best one on one defender...i think these ygz fanboys forget demars pitfalls last year amir's penchant for turnovers etc etc. respect to sonny tho, dude got game.
                        Bro, your avatar is hilarious and Rupaul deserves to be laughed at for going to Miami to be the little bitch for the 2 big dogs. I like the Young Gunz moniker but they need to back that up before it can be official. Bargs is our best player and therefore will be the focal point of the team so his play this season will shut these haters up very quickly...

Comment

• Disagree with almost everything Multipaul is saying (better said with how he's saying it) but I agree Barg is our best player right now (tells nothing good about the roster) and he should get more respect of all raptors fans. Let's forget he was the 1st pick overall and encourage him.

Comment

• Fon Riego wrote: View Post
                            Disagree with almost everything Multipaul is saying (better said with how he's saying it) but I agree Barg is our best player right now (tells nothing good about the roster) and he should get more respect of all raptors fans. Let's forget he was the 1st pick overall and encourage him.
                            Barganani did score more ppg last season than any other Raptors player on the current roster.

Hold on a minute - Klieza scored more points per game in the Euro League competition then Bargnani did last season for the Raptors.

Kleiza led the Euro League in scoring and was arguably the best player on Olympiakos. They got to the Euro League Finals whereas the Raptors did not even make the playoffs.

Kleiza is a better rebounder than Bargnani

Neither one plays very good overall defense.

Therefore one can only conclude that Klieza is better than Bargnani and therefore Kleiza is the Raptors best player.
                            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• All the haters just wait and see.

Bargs is our best player, our only thing close to an all star calibre player. This year he will vindicate us for the 7 years wasted perpetrating Chris Bosh as a real nba player, and take us to the playoffs.

message to the haters- bookmark this thread and revisit around February to express ur change of heart

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                                message to the haters- bookmark this thread and revisit around February to express ur change of heart
                                the best thing for bargs is for him to get a career ending injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X