Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    Barganani did score more ppg last season than any other Raptors player on the current roster.

Hold on a minute - Klieza scored more points per game in the Euro League competition then Bargnani did last season for the Raptors.

Kleiza led the Euro League in scoring and was arguably the best player on Olympiakos. They got to the Euro League Finals whereas the Raptors did not even make the playoffs.

Kleiza is a better rebounder than Bargnani

Neither one plays very good overall defense.

Therefore one can only conclude that Klieza is better than Bargnani and therefore Kleiza is the Raptors best player.
    Klieza is better or Kleiza is better or both are better? Well, I think that if raps will have one or two players better than Bargnani they won't be so bad, after all, because Bargnani is and will be good.

Comment

• Comment

• Buddahfan wrote: View Post
        Watever man, but I still think you have a wrong or superficial or partial or at least ethnocentric, perception of some aspects.

Vasa inania multum strepunt
        ka mate, ka ora, whiti te rā!!, hī!

Comment

• Bargnani Wants To Bring Something Extra To His Arsenal

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm hoping this "something extra" is rebounding.

There are benefits to playing with national teams.

Players have a chance to remain sharp ahead of the coming season and also add new wrinkles to their game.

"I always try to improve in the summer," Bargnani said, "bring something extra to my arsenal.

"This has been an important year for me in the NBA (with Toronto).

"I played so much and that is valuable experience."
          Source - Click here

Comment

• Doc, I'm hoping too but it's a complicated matter: it's not (just) about playing hard and boxing out, it's about why isn't he boxing out? I think many of his problems on the defensive end (and some on the offensive end) originate from the same thing: he's slow at reading plays/defense and reacting accordingly. Playing in this kind of competition should help him improve a little

The friendly games are of no use because there's no pressure, no tension or fear, that which makes you experience real moments on the court.
            And I agree with Bargs, he needs to experience some stuff underpressure.

Comment

• Seriously Doc what do you expect Bargnani to say?

Spoken like the true chucker that he is "bring something extra to my arsenal"

I would like it a lot better if he said "work on my team defense", even it weren't true.
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• Maybe the something extra means eating an extra bowl of moose meat gnocchi before games.
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                  Bargnani is the best.

Best player on the Raps, and probably one of the top 3 PF's in the East.

He is our only chance for All Star reppin this year as well (outside of the dunk contest).

This thread is here to give props to our leader, The Bargs, as he guides our team into the 2010-2011 campaign.

BWO
                  Bargs World Order
                  how do you start an appreciation thread and get the player's position wrong ?

Comment

• vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
                    the best thing for bargs is for him to get a career ending injury.
                    Only a LOSER and definitely a HATER and non fan of the team wishes anyone on the team a career ending injury, let alone the best player on the roster by a significant margin. Perhaps you would rather team up with your other amigos and write more good stuff about the RuPaul of the league and your favourite douchebag player? Even though I despise RuPaul I have never wished him a career ending injury...how can you pretend to actually like the Raptors?

Comment

• Pizzaman wrote: View Post
                      They have tried repeatedly to build a team around Bosh. He played like shit when paired with O'Neal who has twice the talent Bosh ever had on both ends of the floor. Bosh needs the middle open because he has no freakin idea what he's going to do after holding the ball for 12 seconds. He also has his head down so he cannot see other players and pass out. O'Neal even with a gimpy knee played traditional and it did not work with Bosh. They got him Bargs, Kapono, Turk etc all in an effort to open the floor for Bosh because he cannot play with a traditional center. A

Actually he can play with one but he would have to get many less touches, make quicker decisions with the ball, and learn how to pass and play defense. That is why Bosh cannot get the same stats with a traditional center.
                      hahahah

so please explain how if k. perkins was a raptor last season how would that affect bosh on offense ?

oh and also please explain why bosh would "need to learn to play defense and pass, and have fewer touches and make quicker decision"... if we had a traditional centre

hahahaahahahah

you have no clue of what you're talking about mr. "i spend 17k a year on the raps so im an expert"

its funny in a debate about bargnani being a marquee player you had to bring up your financial situation, your spending habits, and your annual income, like that has anything to do with bargnani (or basketball) in an attempt to justify your opinion..

i dont know why half your posts get deleted by the mods b/c there were some really insightful posts you had.

Comment

• @Pizzaman

by the way genius, you said bosh kept his head down and couldnt pass, he actually averaged 2.4 assists per game last season.

dirk had 2.7

probably would have had more but who was he passing it to last season...

Comment

• To compare your knowledge of the game to mine is a joke at best. At best you are a wanker who has a hate on for any player that is not a douchebag like your manlove hero RuPaul. I wonder why your pals are not on this forum yet, or were they so tired of doing you last night they're still sleeping it off?
                          Most basketball fans including a majority of non RuPaul haters still believe the guy had a gallon of stickum on his hands for every game, slowed the pace to a crawl, could not pass for his life and played poor to average defense at best; but he did gets his points, and rebounds, while wearing girlie hair and banging and knocking up bald headed ugly women so he can focus while he's on the court. Still fans do not wish he has CAREER ending injuries.
                          You're a moron!

Comment

To compare your knowledge of the game to mine is a joke at best. At best you are a wanker who has a hate on for any player that is not a douchebag like your manlove hero RuPaul. I wonder why your pals are not on this forum yet, or were they so tired of doing you last night they're still sleeping it off?
                            Most basketball fans including a majority of non RuPaul haters still believe the guy had a gallon of stickum on his hands for every game, slowed the pace to a crawl, could not pass for his life and played poor to average defense at best; but he did gets his points, and rebounds, while wearing girlie hair and banging and knocking up bald headed ugly women so he can focus while he's on the court. Still fans do not wish he has CAREER ending injuries.
                            You're a moron!
                            ok how does that answer anything ?

clearly you're not even capable of coming up with funny insults or using paragraphs...

umm yea i really hope you get some help and learn to post insults in a forum is just a waste of time...

hope your last post doesnt get deleted though so you can use it as an example of what not to do.

Comment

To compare your knowledge of the game to mine is a joke at best. At best you are a wanker
                              right, this coming from someone who said if we had a traditional centre, bosh would need less touches, need to make quicker decisions, and would have to learn how to pass and play defense ?

ummm yea

Comment

Still fans do not wish he has CAREER ending injuries.
                                You're a moron!
                                learn to read... i said the best thing to happen for bargs would be...

NOT

i wish bargs...

there's a difference

does your job require any reading ?

the reason why i can say the best thing to happen to bargs is for him to get a career ending injury is so that all the hype about him stays alive...

if he doesnt get injured and plays this season as the #1 guy, people will see how heartless, lazy, and not very talented he is and will be disappointed.

that doesnt mean I AM WISHING for it to happen.
                                Last edited by vinnie_paz; Wed Aug 25, 2010, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X