Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    i don't mean like now, but when we start winning we gotta start showing the winning attitude. Like how VC used to move his shoulders and shake his head after a sick dunk.
    Ah, Vince Carter, now there you have a winner.

Comment

when did i say flagrant fouls? and yes we do actually. Look at the best teams in the nba OKC, Chicago, the Heat. They all have swagger, attitude and confidence.
      I never said you said flagrant fouls. Read the post before yours, the one you responded to.

Those teams all have very good basketballplayers, don't you think that's a little more important than "swagger, attitude and confidence"? It helps a lot more to be able to play well than to be able to show teenager theatrics called 'swag'.

Comment

i don't mean like now, but when we start winning we gotta start showing the winning attitude. Like how VC used to move his shoulders and shake his head after a sick dunk.
        Forget VC, this is sicker

Comment

when did i say flagrant fouls? and yes we do actually. Look at the best teams in the nba OKC, Chicago, the Heat. They all have swagger, attitude and confidence.
          You will have Valanciunas at least. He is emotions based dude, too much emotions i'd say.. but i don't think he'll let ppl push him... even if he's thiniest center in all NBA..

Comment

• irgigi wrote: View Post
            You will have Valanciunas at least. He is emotions based dude, too much emotions i'd say.. but i don't think he'll let ppl push him... even if he's thiniest center in all NBA..
            He'll always have Biendris making him look beefy.

Comment

• Derozan and bargs had swag tonight.

Comment

Derozan and bargs had swag tonight.
                They were swaggin the f$#$ out tonight, hopefully they make a good home record this season.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Offensively the thing that sticks out for me, is that Bargnani's Ball IQ has more or less skyrocketed.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    He'll always have Biendris making him look beefy.
                    Or Javale McGee? haha

Comment

• bargnani is legendary right now, he looks absolutely unguardable so far this year. Putting up 30+ pts in 2 out of the first 6 games and over 20 every game ... that is BIG time. Defensively he looks like a changed man.
                      "Defense wins championships."

Comment

• SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
                        bargnani is legendary right now, he looks absolutely unguardable so far this year. Putting up 30+ pts in 2 out of the first 6 games and over 20 every game ... that is BIG time. Defensively he looks like a changed man.
                        Offensively, i think he's pretty much the same as last year, its the defense thats quite improved.

Comment

• tbihis wrote: View Post
                          Offensively, i think he's pretty much the same as last year, its the defense thats quite improved.
                          The offense is completely different from last year.

Comment

• JoePanini wrote: View Post
                            The offense is completely different from last year.
                            +1, for sure , last season he was only camping out at the perimeter, now he drives more and finishes at the rim alot better.

Who needs to average 10 rebounds a game, when your a great help defender.
                            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                              +1, for sure , last season he was only camping out at the perimeter, now he drives more and finishes at the rim alot better.

Who needs to average 10 rebounds a game, when your a great help defender.
                              Also the raptors are a good rebounding team, which means that bargnani doesnt necessarily need to grab 10 rebounds for us to be successful, he needs to keep scoring 28-30 pts and getting like 7 reb. like tonight and we are good to go.
                              "Defense wins championships."

Comment

• SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
                                Also the raptors are a good rebounding team, which means that bargnani doesnt necessarily need to grab 10 rebounds for us to be successful, he needs to keep scoring 28-30 pts and getting like 7 reb. like tonight and we are good to go.
                                Further to this, it was never really about Bargnani's rebounding totals, but more about his effort. He's clearly putting in more effort this year (so far), and is doing a better job of keeping his man off the glass. I wouldn't care if he only averaged 3 boards, as long as his man isn't burning him for offensive rebounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X