No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd say the real dark cloud in the silver lining is if the responsibilities of leading an absolutely dreadful team break him physically and/or mentally. His play this year has been astonishing and I'd like him to keep it up, I just hope he can.
    "Come back, Lisa, you little love killer...Come back Lisa, Lisa Lisamiller."
    -Newsradio

Comment

• Andrea Bargnani is...The Honey Badger
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Do not ask Andrea Bargnani to dance. He doesn’t like that.
        Lol.

Seriously though, a good read.

Comment

• Very interesting read. Nice find.

I've been a loud critic of Bargnani over the past 2 years, but if he continues to play the way he has this season, Bargnani's easily our franchise player for years to come.

Comment

• Some pics of the lady friend....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1994041&page=1

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Very interesting read. Nice find.

I've been a loud critic of Bargnani over the past 2 years, but if he continues to play the way he has this season, Bargnani's easily our franchise player for years to come.
              no he's not. Unless you want us to be mediocre like we were with bosh. We need a player that is over the top, a superstar not just an all star. Bargnani is a great 2nd option but we still need that one big piece to push us into contention

Comment

• Jesus his "Lady friend" is hot

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  no he's not. Unless you want us to be mediocre like we were with bosh. We need a player that is over the top, a superstar not just an all star. Bargnani is a great 2nd option but we still need that one big piece to push us into contention
                  If (big "if") Bargnani continues to play at the level he's played this year, we'd be very hard pressed to find a better player to lead us. There are only a handful of LeBrons/Kobes in the world.

It pains me to say this, but the Dirk comparisons might actually be legit.

Comment

• Andrea's girlfriend Nabila Chihab:

Last edited by stretch; Mon Feb 6, 2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      If (big "if") Bargnani continues to play at the level he's played this year, we'd be very hard pressed to find a better player to lead us. There are only a handful of LeBrons/Kobes in the world.

It pains me to say this, but the Dirk comparisons might actually be legit.
                      Bargnani isn't that good. He isn't as good as bosh so I don't think he'll be a legit leader for this team. This draft we should look to hit a home run and draft a superstar calibre 3. Right now I think Q.Miller or perry jones has the potential to be that kind of player

Comment

• He's better than Bosh
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• If we're talking about this season alone, yes, Bargnani's better than Bosh. But it's not even close if we're talking about overall careers to date.

Comment

• I'm talking overall of course

Comment

• No rescue mission in the works just yet

Don’t expect Andrea Bargnani to come riding to the Raptors rescue just yet.

While the team’s leading scorer appears to be getting around these days without much problem, getting around and running up and down a court and landing on that strained left calf is still something he hasn’t tried.

Bargnani is travelling with the team, a change from last season when the injured players stayed behind while the team went on the road.

Asked after the loss in Washington how he was progressing, Bargnani said the calf is getting better but cautioned he has not run on it yet.

He is staying busy in the weight room but joining workouts is still days away.

While he doesn’t enjoy watching his teammates and not being able to help out, he said he would much prefer to be with them and part of the team than back in Toronto working out by himself.

The Raptors are just 2-11 in the 13 games he has missed. The team lost all six games before Bargnani returned following his first six-game absence. They won the next two with him in the lineup and are 2-5 since he re-injured his leg in that win over Utah two weeks ago.

During his first absence the Raptors averaged just 81 points a night. In the seven games since he went out the second time, Toronto is averaging 88.4 points a night.

The biggest contributors to the difference are Jerryd Bayless and Linas Kleiza. Bayless, who has made five starts in the past seven games is averaging 16.1 points a game over those seven games.

Kleiza, who has started just one game in the past seven, has been a boost with the second unit averaging 11.3 points a night.
                              Source: Torontosun.com

Comment

• It looks like Bargnani out until after ASG

Toronto Raptors forward Andrea Bargnani is not expected to return to the lineup until after the All-Star break.

Bargnani has been sidelined for the past eight games after aggravating a strained left calf.

“His timeframe is extended, whether it is two weeks or three weeks, whatever it is,” Raptors coach Dwane Casey said after Thursday’s practice.

After missing six games last month with a calf injury, Bargnani aggravated it in his second game back.

Toronto’s leading scorer, Bargnani is averaging 23.5 points and 6.4 rebounds for the season.

Source: HoopsWorld.com

Comment

Working...
                                X