Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    It was a Twitter interview. 140 characters or less.
    True. But, there's also a twitlong site for tweets over 140 characters.

Btw,nevernewa wasacharacter.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Raptors: A Playoff Team With Bargnani?

http://www.hoopsworld.com/raptors-a-...-with-bargnani

“We saw a different Andrea at the beginning of this season,” said Jose Calderon. “The Andrea we saw at the beginning is the Andrea who is going to be here next year and the Andrea we need to keep growing. He grew up in almost every aspect of the game. He made things easier for us to play out there. He gave us a lot of space.”

“We started work on the defense since day one and if you work in the gym all day and that’s all you are working on, you are going to get better,” said Bargnani. “If you dedicate yourself to it and work on it every day, you are going to get better.”

“He allowed me to coach him as hard as any star player would allow myself and my coaching staff to coach them,” said Casey. “I know Coach Messina (in Italy) coached him hard as a young kid and he responds to accountability and being on him and I was on him as hard as anybody else. In a respectful way, but when he made a mistake, he knew about it.
      Last edited by jbml; Wed May 9, 2012, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
        Raptors: A Playoff Team With Bargnani?

http://www.hoopsworld.com/raptors-a-...-with-bargnani

“We saw a different Andrea at the beginning of this season,” said Jose Calderon. “The Andrea we saw at the beginning is the Andrea who is going to be here next year and the Andrea we need to keep growing. He grew up in almost every aspect of the game. He made things easier for us to play out there. He gave us a lot of space.”

“We started work on the defense since day one and if you work in the gym all day and that’s all you are working on, you are going to get better,” said Bargnani. “If you dedicate yourself to it and work on it every day, you are going to get better.”
        That's a very big "if"

Comment

• He really eats Primo. If you're going to "sell out" it's smart to sell out to things you really enjoy.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            He really eats Primo. If you're going to "sell out" it's smart to sell out to things you really enjoy.
            Then it's not selling out. It's just being truthful and fetting paid for it.

Comment

• Unless he acquired a taste for it after selling out.

Comment

• He's italian. Ofcourse, he loves pasta and pizza.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Perspective

I love Ketchup but not all ketchup in general. Only certain kinds, like Heinz. I could, of course, develop a taste for other brands if I wanted to go there.

Comment

• The idea of Bargnani going to the Lakers because of Messina might not be a legitimate reason soon:

According to rumors coming from Turkey, Fenerbahce Istanbul made a two-year offer to Ettore Messina. The Italian is now in the States as assistant of Mike Brown with the Lakers. Messina moved to the NBA after his disappointing experience in Spain with Real Madrid.

http://www.sportando.net/eng/europe/...enerbahce.html

Via HoopsHype.com:

Can Pelister: Fenerbahce reached an agreement with Ettore Messina, who is assistant coach at Lakers now. (via @chemedya) Twitter

Comment

• He should work more on conditioning. I remember him getting tired as games went on, which affected his performance in the latter stages of games.
                      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
                        He should work more on conditioning. I remember him getting tired as games went on, which affected his performance in the latter stages of games.
                        I agree.

Alex McKechnie is going to earn his money this summer.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          The idea of Bargnani going to the Lakers because of Messina might not be a legitimate reason soon:

Via HoopsHype.com:
                          Well so much for that rumour.... or is this another?

Via HoopsHype.coM:

Ettore Messina denies any agreement with Fenerbahce Ulker. In fact, if Messina decided to return to Europe his first option would be CSKA Moscow. TuBasket.com

Comment

• At this point in their careers, who would you rather have ?

Andrea Bargnani or Pau Gasol ?

Keeping in mind, the salaries, age, performance, all that jazz
                            “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

At this point in their careers, who would you rather have ?

bargs because of age. that's the only thing he has on pau to me

Comment

At this point in their careers, who would you rather have ?

Pau.

He's a better 2-way player, and will be for another 2-3 years (minimum). And at the very least, he's got far more trade value than Bargnani.

Comment

Working...
                                X