No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's saving all his talent and energy for the regular season! That's what I need to tell myself to get through the preseason anyway...

Comment

• Probably if he was playing on another team...the Raptors they sucks too much !!!

They are all very quick in bashing Bargnani, what about the rest of the team and the lack of offensive schemes showed tonight???

De Rozan???Jack???? the young freaking gunz ???? it's all crap ! put Bargnani with a real coach in a real system and he will be a all-star or at least someone you cannot laugh about ...now in this condition it's too easy !

Comment

• Okay, I'm ready to step up and start. Sure I'm only 5'10" but I know I could grab at least a couple more boards than any of these guys!

Comment

• Noah and Rose played they entire game.... 109-90 no frickin kidding. did you see who we started? in my opinion demar plays better when he starts.

Comment

• footie wrote: View Post
            Probably if he was playing on another team...the Raptors they sucks too much !!!

They are all very quick in bashing Bargnani, what about the rest of the team and the lack of offensive schemes showed tonight???

De Rozan???Jack???? the young freaking gunz ???? it's all crap ! put Bargnani with a real coach in a real system and he will be a all-star or at least someone you cannot laugh about ...now in this condition it's too easy !
            Yes,. it's everyone else's fault. Not Bargnani's. If only he was on a better team with a better coach and better players. THEN he'd be great! Denial ain't a river, in your case. It's a way of life.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
              Yes,. it's everyone else's fault. Not Bargnani's. If only he was on a better team with a better coach and better players. THEN he'd be great! Denial ain't a river, in your case. It's a way of life.
              Genius can you tell me if there was any kind of freaking offensive scheme tonight??? even the commentators of Chicago they were wondering why they left Bargnani out of their offense ...you can blame Bargnani for rebounds and help defense ok but he made 9 shots !!!! 9 shots Bargnani ???? it does mean you don't have a real PG in the team and Triano does not have a clue of what is doing!

Comment

• "Probably if he was playing on another team...the Raptors they sucks too much !!!
                De Rozan???Jack???? the young freaking gunz ???? it's all crap ! put Bargnani with a real coach in a real system and he will be a all-star or at least someone you cannot laugh about ...now in this condition it's too easy !"

cant that be said for any player?? :S its obvious ud go down on andrea like that *snap*

Comment

• "cant that be said for any player?? :S its obvious ud go down on andrea like that *snap* "

Not every player has the potential of Bargnani ...but we are not playing tennis here if the team and the coach sucks even Bargnani will sucks too!
                  so let's stop saying trade Bargnani instead let's see if Triano can find a way to use him at his best ...who played well tonight they were all pretty bad!

Comment

• Bargnani should be traded now. I'm a fan of his, but the organization has ruined him, so far. Trade him while he still has a chance to blossom into something special else where. This organization is known for poorly managing high draft picks (T-Mac, VC, Stoudamire) or just making flat out bad picks. Bargnani has NEVER been option #1 and now we are thinking of trading him. That is fail on the organization. The system has changed every year since he's been drafted, so I can see why he may struggle on defencive schemes, especially when our just-as-poor wing defenders put him on the spot by easily getting blown-by every other play. Raptor fans really do give him too much crap. He wouldn't be clueless with help defence if we actually stuck to a certain scheme and he wouldn't be exposed as much if we had better wing defenders. As for the other famous reason, poor rebounding, I can't really defend him other than the fact he is a perimeter player, but we can get a rebounding big to play beside him so it wouldn't be such a problem.

I hope he is traded now while his value is up, because it will only go down the longer he is with the Raptors, who just cant manage talent properly. It's a shame that I am a Raptors fan and feel this way about the organization. I hope he goes to a team that can manage him properly so he can become an all-star and I'd be happy to see him come to Toronto and drop 40 points on us.

Good luck, Bargnani.

Comment

• I wonder if Chuck made these comments before the game. Cause he couldn't have missed seeing bargs stink it up on the court today. He was there in person.
                      What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

• Tommy Heinsohn said something bad about a non-Celtic? That never happens...
                        "Come back, Lisa, you little love killer...Come back Lisa, Lisa Lisamiller."
                        -Newsradio

Comment

Genius can you tell me if there was any kind of freaking offensive scheme tonight??? even the commentators of Chicago they were wondering why they left Bargnani out of their offense ...you can blame Bargnani for rebounds and help defense ok but he made 9 shots !!!! 9 shots Bargnani ???? it does mean you don't have a real PG in the team and Triano does not have a clue of what is doing!
                          Calderon does have his faults, but passing certainly isn't one of them. As for their offensive scheme, I don't know and I don't really care. It's preseason, so I'm assuming a lot of experimenting is going on. Possibly the main reason Bargnani is not involved in the offense is because he's not involving himself. It's been a weakness of his from day one. He floats. That's what he's most comfortable doing and that's what he reverts to. That's not anyone's fault but his own.

And really, I don't give a crap what he's shooting in preseason or how many shots he's taking. I'm not looking for wins here (unlike some fans, apparently), and neither are the coaches, which is why the starting lineup was what it was. What I'm looking for is something in the rebounding and defense department, but of which have been disappointing.

I mean, really, who cares how many points the guy scores in preseason. Scoring has never been a big issue with him. If he wasn't such a big liability on the boards and defensive end, it wouldn't matter nearly as much if he had a 1-9 night every so often. But since that ALL he brings to the table, when he shoots poorly, he hurts the team even more. When you're a one-dimensional player, as Bargnani is, you always have to be on. And since Bargnani is not an aggressive offensive player, he's going to have a lot of nights when he's off.
                          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Macc wrote: View Post
                            Bargnani should be traded now. I'm a fan of his, but the organization has ruined him, so far. Trade him while he still has a chance to blossom into something special else where. This organization is known for poorly managing high draft picks (T-Mac, VC, Stoudamire) or just making flat out bad picks. Bargnani has NEVER been option #1 and now we are thinking of trading him. That is fail on the organization. The system has changed every year since he's been drafted, so I can see why he may struggle on defencive schemes, especially when our just-as-poor wing defenders put him on the spot by easily getting blown-by every other play. Raptor fans really do give him too much crap. He wouldn't be clueless with help defence if we actually stuck to a certain scheme and he wouldn't be exposed as much if we had better wing defenders. As for the other famous reason, poor rebounding, I can't really defend him other than the fact he is a perimeter player, but we can get a rebounding big to play beside him so it wouldn't be such a problem.

I hope he is traded now while his value is up, because it will only go down the longer he is with the Raptors, who just cant manage talent properly. It's a shame that I am a Raptors fan and feel this way about the organization. I hope he goes to a team that can manage him properly so he can become an all-star and I'd be happy to see him come to Toronto and drop 40 points on us.

Good luck, Bargnani.
                            +1

Comment

"cant that be said for any player?? :S its obvious ud go down on andrea like that *snap* "

Not every player has the potential of Bargnani ...but we are not playing tennis here if the team and the coach sucks even Bargnani will sucks too!
                              so let's stop saying trade Bargnani instead let's see if Triano can find a way to use him at his best ...who played well tonight they were all pretty bad!
                              Or he could start getting inside and working for high percentage shots like Noah. You don't need a coach to design a play for that. You stop being a pussy and get to work. Our 'Go-to-guy' is shooting the worst percentage on the team (LOL) and yet he still refuses to go battle down low for easy points.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                                Calderon does have his faults, but passing certainly isn't one of them. As for their offensive scheme, I don't know and I don't really care. It's preseason, so I'm assuming a lot of experimenting is going on. Possibly the main reason Bargnani is not involved in the offense is because he's not involving himself. It's been a weakness of his from day one. He floats. That's what he's most comfortable doing and that's what he reverts to. That's not anyone's fault but his own.

And really, I don't give a crap what he's shooting in preseason or how many shots he's taking. I'm not looking for wins here (unlike some fans, apparently), and neither are the coaches, which is why the starting lineup was what it was. What I'm looking for is something in the rebounding and defense department, but of which have been disappointing.

I mean, really, who cares how many points the guy scores in preseason. Scoring has never been a big issue with him. If he wasn't such a big liability on the boards and defensive end, it wouldn't matter nearly as much if he had a 1-9 night every so often. But since that ALL he brings to the table, when he shoots poorly, he hurts the team even more. When you're a one-dimensional player, as Bargnani is, you always have to be on. And since Bargnani is not an aggressive offensive player, he's going to have a lot of nights when he's off.
                                But why can't Dorsey or Evans or Andersen or Amir just rebound for Bargs, then he wouldn't have to worry about it and he could shoot lights out on the other end, 30 PPG guaranteed! Make it happen Jay!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. .............

Comment

Working...
                                X