Comcast: Raptors Hire Roth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comcast: Raptors Hire Roth

Scott Roth, who was hired by the Warriors at the start of last season, confirmed to CSNBayArea.com that he had taken a job as an assistant coach with the Toronto Raptors.

Roth has been an NBA assistant coach for seven-plus seasons, and also has served in a variety of other scouting and advisory roles.

He’s worked in Dallas, Vancouver/Memphis and Golden State and also was the head coach of the D-League’s Bakersfield Jam in 2008-09.
    Linky: CSN

on Wiki it says that he played SF in the NBA, became the first head coach of the Timberwolves and also coached for a year or two the Dominican Republic National Basketball team.

Meh.....

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      on Wiki it says that he played SF in the NBA, became the first head coach of the Timberwolves and also coached for a year or two the Dominican Republic National Basketball team.

Meh.....
      Frank, is that you?

Comment

LorenzoVonMatterhorn wrote: View Post
        Frank, is that you?
        Yes as in Frank Costanza (my avatar).

Comment

Scott Roth... I never heard of him.
          RR OG

Comment

Why does he move around so much?

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
              Why does he move around so much?
              Probably sniffing out a HC position.

Comment

How many Assistants do we have now? I think I'm gonna submit a resume, seems like they're on a hiring spree!

Comment

isnt that jerry stiller?
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

we need to hire a good big man coach to train our bigs in post moves and defence lets throw some money at kareem
                    ya dun noe

Comment

i don't know if kareem is healthy enough, why dont you throw it at a former rap like jyd or oakley or something.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I know a guy in another forum named Frank Costanza, talks in first person but he sounds like a real faggot.

Comment

OK, who do you think we should target? BTW, Pete Newell's dead.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                            OK, who do you think we should target? BTW, Pete Newell's dead.
                            Dat true.

His legacy and big man camp though, do live on.
                            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                            X