Is Amir A Party Rat? - This Could Spell Bad News For the Raptors If He Is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
    I was just about to post that same section of D.Smith's. He's here as the ONLY player from the team to work out. He's BEEN working out and conditioning. Is he a soldier who can't even go to a party? C'mon, man. Hope this doesn't start a whole rumor and bash towards him.
    Okay. This thread is supposed to be a fun thread. Everyone knows what a big fan I am of Johnson. So I thought it would be something fun to post and comment on especially after all the Raptors bashing and trashing threads that have been started the last couple of weeks.

Lighten up man. Posters just want to have some fun too.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

People on this site can't seem to differentiate between fun and serious Buddha, didn't you know?

It's the summer holidays(for them at least...), players and coaches don't have to spend every waking moment in the gym or in our city for that matter!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        People on this site can't seem to differentiate between fun and serious Buddha, didn't you know?

It's the summer holidays(for them at least...), players and coaches don't have to spend every waking moment in the gym or in our city for that matter!
        You are right.

I was more concerned that Amir was working out in the ACC alone.

Given what he has publicly stated about wanting to posterize Shaq this coming season, I thought for sure that Amir would be working out at the ACC with a blow up Shaq doll that Amir can practice posterizing on. I know that the doll wouldn't move on defense but then Shaq can't move on defense anymore either.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

mrmvilla wrote: View Post
          Leave the kid alone. If he refused an invite to the Playboy Mansion... then we should be worried.
          ya, i mean how many times are you going to get to go to the playboy mansion thats every guys dream, especially if your in your early 20's cmon we all know that 16-25 is the most testosterone filled years.

men go with their dicks not their brains and i know my dick would be saying lets go to the playboy mansion.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
            A skateboarding phenom.
            ya, but to be honest the last two or three ex games he hasnt even gotten third.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

ya amir johnson gonna get made punani at the party lol
              ya dun noe

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                I guess you didn't look too closely at the party members

Jose Conseco was there. Maybe he will want to pass some steroids on to Amir. Everyone including Amir knows that he has to bulk up. Lets see how much bulk he has added come November. If its a lot maybe he and Jose are doing some business or maybe its just hard work in the gym and a lot of high energy protein drinks
                Jose Canseco was there???? Oh lordy. Guess I was right about the party not being an A-lister!! :-)

C'mon Buddah I didnt miss anything with that photo (except maybe the printed stuff on their wear)...where's the skin? Maybe Playboy is going in a different direction and they all have Phds or something.

Yep Jose could be trolling for a nutritionist's gig! I am sure the Raps can spring for a "real" instructor for AJ. Somehow I feel he just doesnt have the body structure (not big boned) to bulk up too much. About 15-20 more should be ok for the game he plays. I see where Bosh seems to have lost his bulk he put on last year.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                  Okay. This thread is supposed to be a fun thread. Everyone knows what a big fan I am of Johnson. So I thought it would be something fun to post and comment on especially after all the Raptors bashing and trashing threads that have been started the last couple of weeks.

Lighten up man. Posters just want to have some fun too.
                  Aight, cool. You gotta understand, though, all I been seeing is rumors and bashing going around at every turn towards our team, city and franchise. Mah bad, fam'. Let's have fun wid' it.
                  The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                  Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                  www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                  http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Jose Canseco was there???? Oh lordy. Guess I was right about the party not being an A-lister!! :-)

C'mon Buddah I didnt miss anything with that photo (except maybe the printed stuff on their wear)...where's the skin? Maybe Playboy is going in a different direction and they all have Phds or something.

Yep Jose could be trolling for a nutritionist's gig! I am sure the Raps can spring for a "real" instructor for AJ. Somehow I feel he just doesnt have the body structure (not big boned) to bulk up too much. About 15-20 more should be ok for the game he plays. I see where Bosh seems to have lost his bulk he put on last year.

dat is truth

As I have posted a couple of times. He ran competitive long and short distance track in High School so he has more of a runners body. In fact if you watch him running the court at less than full speed you will notice that he kind of lopes a long with long strides

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                      Oh i read the article, who the f is ryan sheckler?
                      seriously?, Ryan Sheckler is a skateboarding phenom since he was 12. (not being sarcastic, just informative)

Comment

It's the off season...does it really matter that he is at the playboy mansion?! He is not doing anything to put himself at risk...well short of catching a rash...

Complete non-issue and not even worth mentioning imo. This is why I hate the offseason!

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                          It's the off season...does it really matter that he is at the playboy mansion?! He is not doing anything to put himself at risk...well short of catching a rash...

Complete non-issue and not even worth mentioning imo. This is why I hate the offseason!
                          Catch em live tonight on ESPN2 Sun at Storm 7:30 PM PDT as the season moves toward the playoffs. Storm are 22 - 4 and the late season favorite to win it all this season. Good stuff. Not NBA but good and fun basketball to watch nonetheless.

http://www.wnba.com/

Comment

sharpshooter97 wrote: View Post
                            seriously?, Ryan Sheckler is a skateboarding phenom since he was 12. (not being sarcastic, just informative)
                            Hahaha i know now, i just didnt think that HE gets the playboy nod while only 2 nba players do. Just read up about the x games, had no idea they were actually perceived as important, major ignorance on my part.

Comment

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...onto-Right-Now

/thread

Comment

Working...
                              X