Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Signing Sofo: What Is Wrong With The Clippers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Signing Sofo: What Is Wrong With The Clippers?

now, i realize theres a billion gazillion things wrong with the clippers. but, I just want to know why the haven't signed Big Sofo yet. I mean if you aren't going to sign him trade his rights so he can play in the NBA.

I want to see what this Big son of a gun can do,but, it seems the clippers or any other nba team doesn't. I wouldn't mind seeing what he can do with a raps jersey on.

Maccabi Tel Aviv announced Sofoklis Schortsanitis
    The big man lands in IsraelSofoklis Schortsanitis is officially a new member of Maccabi Tel Aviv. The big man spent important years of his career in Greece with Olympiacos. At the end of the season the center tried to get a contract in NBA with Clippers which drafted him years ago but the negotiation failed. For some days Schortsanitis was also close to Panathinaikos.
    http://www.sportando.net/eng/europe/...rtsanitis.html
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

We should have traded the rights for Printezis, our 2nd round Greek pick,
    to the Clips for the rights of Sofo.
    I could just see him clearing the lanes for Weems and Derozan to drive to the basket.
    Too late now as he'll be playing in Israel.

Comment

ya, i definitely would have tried to land him.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        ya, i definitely would have tried to land him.
        A back up in the euroleague usually doesn't do well in the NBA.

Comment

ya, but hes freakin huge and athletic its not like it'd be that big of a deal if he was crap because we could get him for nothing.

Comment

Maybe he's asking for way too much money? The rookie scale doesn't apply to him.

Comment

really? cause I was wondering about that. good to know

Comment

Sofo would probably want some big minutes as well and it aint happening as long as Kaman and Griffin are ahead of him.

He isn't really athletic. He's just huge - 6'9" 345lbs. He'd get killed in the NBA.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  Sofo would probably want some big minutes as well and it aint happening as long as Kaman and Griffin are ahead of him.

He isn't really athletic. He's just huge - 6'9" 345lbs. He'd get killed in the NBA.
                  oh shite i didn't know he was 6'9". your prolly right but what he did to shaq was impressive.

Comment

I'd still like to see him in the NBA... but maybe he'll make more coin in europa
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                    X