Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to A00715890, the guy who right now looks to be the Week 1 scoring champ. He still has Boldin left to play tonight and he's already at 130pts.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      I watched the Packers/Eagles game. I felt that Andy Reid was continuously messing with Kolb's flow. He would be in one play, out the next so that Vick could enter. They were switching back and forth, back and forth and even Troy Aikman commented that it was a bad idea. Vick looks to be a QB handcuff, a rare thing in fantasy football.

Anyone else watch this game? Weaver's knee bending the wrong way almost made me hurl. He's done for the year, it was naaaasty.

It'll be interesting to see what sort of action the waiver wire sees after week one... As always, I'm open to trades if someone is considering shaking things up.
      Ya I'm going to start Favre next week. I hope someone sees that game and gives Vick a starting job. He's such a BEAST!

I'm hoping Kolb is out for an extended period so I can watch Vick play. lol

Comment

Jahvid Best is sitting on my bench with close to 40 Fantasy Pts. this week. I almost picked him over Gore but went with Bradshaw instead. Fingers crossed on Bradshaw, I'm taking an educated guess...

Comment

Thomas Jones appears to be the workhorse for KC. Thomas Jones, bringer of grief to Jamaal Charles owners everywhere.

Comment

Okay, Michael Turner is now officially on the trading block. Looking to move him ASAP.
            "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

DK, I am stacked at the RB position. What are you looking for? A replacement RB and something else or a one-for-one swap?

Comment

where's the clown that said matt more was gonna be amazing this year? haha

and good game apollo...horrid week for me...

also, LOL at the person that i killed in week 1...way to show up after talking all the shit...

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  DK, I am stacked at the RB position. What are you looking for? A replacement RB and something else or a one-for-one swap?
                  Looking for a legit starting running back in return. I'm also open to including Dez in the deal aswell.

Comment

I'll think about it tomorrow. I may have an offer for you...

A00715890, CJ let you down. I'm lucky he was facing the Steelers.

Comment

• DK, on second thought I don't want Turner. I don't want to give up Gore, Foster or Best to get him. I have sent you a deal involving some guys on each of our benches that will give you some depth at RB if you want to accept it. You get two starters and I roll the dice.
                      Last edited by Apollo; Tue Sep 21, 2010, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Damn man, I think Vick is going to be a top five fantasy QB this year. So far he's been a top ten fantasy player(that's ranked among all positions). I'm going to seriously consider starting him some weeks over Rodgers when the match up is right.

Comment

• Well, my week's done.

Congrats A00.

I need a good running back.

Comment

• Looking for a good RB to start alongside Turner.

Comment

• Good week guys. Congrats to A00715890 on a huge week. 149.16 fantasy points may be a league record that stands for a long time. Huge week.

LOL, it's funny how these small leagues work. If this were a 12 or 14 team league I think I could have gotten a lot more than I did for Vick. Selling high and getting Addai isn't a big windfall but it's not bad for two early season waiver pick-ups... Addai has a few good match ups come playoff time. Brady and Vick solidifies Iggy's QB position, that's for sure. I think I still need to do some more tweaking to my bench.

Comment

• Matchup of the week has to be A00715890 Vs. DK. I think that's going to be a really high scoring contest. Lots of good plays on both sides.

Comment

Working...
                                X