Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd say! Looking at the standings, the seeding is looking to come down to the wire. This has been a very interesting first season. I think we have a good league here.

Comment

• Vick scored 49 points this week. D: The Redskins got raped.

20/28 333 yards 4 TD 0 INT 8 Rushes 80 yards 2 TDs

Comment

• Watched the whole game last night.Vick stole me a win in another league and almost cost me a win in this one.

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! !!! I had Steve Johnson on bench for the firs time in a long ass time and he put up 30 points.

Comment

• LOL, it sucks when that happens.

Comment

• I can still win though even with FAILtree failing on my (1.5 points). I'm up 6 and he has Llyod on the road against the #1 passing D and Total D (Chargers). Hopefully they can shut down Lloyd.

Comment

• Lloyd has posted points on everybody so far. It's going to be tight.

Comment

• My Giant, or should I say Midget, players really stunk it up for me last night and I should have known better. Great Matchup this week though RF4L, Lloyd will come through for me though!

Comment

• LOL, just looking at my roster and the trades I've made to try to establish three top-mid tier consistent WRs.

Inbound
                    Randy Moss

Outbound
                    Cedric Benson
                    Robert Meachem
                    David Harris

Inbound
                    Brandon Marshall

Outbound
                    Ahmad Bradshaw
                    Dwyane Bowe

Moss and Marshall have been total disappointments so far. Both have excellent matchups down the line though so I am hoping one of them gets hot. If not then fingers crossed on Mike Wallace continuing his three week dominance.

Comment

• Keepers?

Just looking at my potential keepers for next season...

1. Aaron Rodgers
                      2. Roddy White
                      3. Arian Foster
                      4. Frank Gore
                      5. ?
                      • DeAngelo Williams
                      • Michael Turner
                      • Mike Wallace
                      • Brandon Marshall
                      • Randy Moss
                      • Kenny Britt

Today I dropped Dallas Clark. Big fan but I've come to the realization that I have far better options available with my final keeper. He's gone and I took the opportunity to claim DeAngelo Willams and place him on my IR so he's not eating a roster spot. The guy's injury isn't devastating, he may be back to 100% before the winter is over and he's hitting the market as one of the NFL's top free agents. I could see a team like the Redskins or the Patriots making a play for him.

Comment

• Trade deadline

This Saturday is the deadline for making deals with other managers.

Comment

• Wait, we have a IR list? How do I access it?

Edit: I figured it it. Damn, it if I know about it I would of hung on to him. >:[
                          Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Fri Nov 26, 2010, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• I posted it in here and at the league site in the past. Sorry.

Comment

• O well, I have enough backs I guess...

My 4 offensive players:
                              AP
                              Charles
                              Austin
                              Mike Williams (TB)

Considering:
                              Rice (don't really know who the QB will be next season)
                              Clark
                              Forte
                              Crabtree or VD (QB situation in SF isn't great)
                              Orton
                              Green-Ellis (Probably wont be much of a factor as Jackson will be heathy)
                              Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Fri Nov 26, 2010, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Just my opinion but the way Dez is playing I would think that Rice has higher value than Austin. I guess it goes without saying I don't think Clark is a keeper. I got him in round 5 this season and he was healthy then. I think he's going to be 32 next season. Outside Gates and Finley I don 't think any Te is worth a top 5 round pick right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X