Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• raptorsfan4life wrote: View Post
      get ready to get steamrolled next week.
      lol

Comment

• close game mango...from the looks of it, it will come down MJD vs CJ....

i need a no.1 receicer, throw me some trade ideas guys...no one is untouchable, given the right offer...

edit: not as close anymoe...i hate london fletcher...i need cj to come up big tomorrow....
        Last edited by A00715890; Sun Oct 17, 2010, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• A00715890 wrote: View Post
          lol
          Mike Williams didn't have a great game and Miles Austin was just flat out shit. 1.2 points T_T

Apollo is going to win this league. This is pretty much a hopeless cause.
          Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Oct 17, 2010, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• Lawrence Timmons is a beeeast. Landry is killing it too. I love my D players. Too bad I probably won't be able to keep any of them.

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
            Thanks for the vote of confidence but anything can happen. A00715890 has posted some huge weeks.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
              Mike Williams didn't have a great game and Miles Austin was just flat out shit. 1.2 points T_T

apollo has the best team right now...but you never know...

all you need is a rb to make a big run and that changes the whole game...especially if your competetive enought to make the playoffs, you got a chance to win it all...

Comment

• I'm gonna win this league, you just watch. haha
                "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

• Good game this week Mack. Close one. Phew.

Comment

• A00715890 wrote: View Post
                    apollo has the best team right now...but you never know...

all you need is a rb to make a big run and that changes the whole game...especially if your competetive enought to make the playoffs, you got a chance to win it all...
                    In most leagues I've participated in I'm usually in the top spot all year and then come playoffs, my guys will be resting or I have a bad week and end up third place, so I know exactly what you're talking about.

I've got Reggie Wayne, Austin Collie, B Marshall, Hakeem Nicks and B Lloyd... I want one of your RBs, make me an offer if you like any of them guys.

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                      Good game this week Mack. Close one. Phew.
                      I needed Nicks and DeMeco Ryans to get me a few more points, dammit! Ryans is done for the season now too...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        In most leagues I've participated in I'm usually in the top spot all year and then come playoffs, my guys will be resting
                        Happened to me last year with Reggie Wayne and a couple other guys. Good thing most of my producers aren't on teams who are dominating the standings so far this season. A bad week or a quick 1st quarter injury can change everything for any team in the league though.

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        I needed Nicks and DeMeco Ryans to get me a few more points, dammit! Ryans is done for the season now too...
                        I'm seeing a lot of nice defensive options on the wire right now...

Comment

• Finley is done for the regular season. Tough loss for my Packers. Tough loss for Mack in fantasy land.

Comment

• I really thought Finley and Rodgers were gonna have monster years, but things aren't going the way most predicted throughout the whole league. 1 more loss in the next few weeks for the Cowboys and I'm lookin towards next season. What a disappointment!

Comment

• Outside of Rivers no QB who has played more than one game is averaging more fantasy points than Aaron Rodgers. He's delivering. Finley was doing exactly what I expected he would. The team it self is falling below expectations for me but I'm chalking it up to all the injuries. It's getting ridiculous. It's a good thing the Packers have three solid TE's to use.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                In most leagues I've participated in I'm usually in the top spot all year and then come playoffs, my guys will be resting or I have a bad week and end up third place, so I know exactly what you're talking about.

I've got Reggie Wayne, Austin Collie, B Marshall, Hakeem Nicks and B Lloyd... I want one of your RBs, make me an offer if you like any of them guys.
                                i'll send you an offer after our matchup....

Comment

Working...
                                X