Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Bonner Wants To Play For Canada At The FIBA World Championship

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle1667558/

It's just Matt Bonner, but if you're talking about nobody wants to play in/for Canada, it means something.

ya, it's good and makes me proud to be canadian and all. But, I mean it's not like he's ever going to play for the U.S. team.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

good on him, but I kinda wish we had better talent to draw from. oh well maybe in a decade or so.
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Yeah i agree with both of you, if we had a better player or two, then it would make it interesting, but i remember when our national team was made up of english, mendez, and nash...now nash is gone and it just leaves some sad guys in
        "red and white"

Comment

i hope you feel the slap i just threw your way.

terrible pun.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            i hope you feel the slap i just threw your way.

terrible pun.
            what

i am confused lol

Comment

Working...
            X