X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO @Sonny13

see video on link

http://www.twitvid.com/L9K28
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

LOL... add this to sonny's kanye interruptions last year.. and i think these guys have potential of being my favourite raptors in non-basketball situations EVER

their personalities alone are far funnier than bosh's youtube videos were

Comment

Hopefully they're this entertaining on the court lol

Comment

ha, that was classic.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          LOL... add this to sonny's kanye interruptions last year.. and i think these guys have potential of being my favourite raptors in non-basketball situations EVER

their personalities alone are far funnier than bosh's youtube videos were

These guys are hilarious, hands down my favourite off court raptors...

Comment

lol was sonny buying something and he did that?
            ya dun noe

Comment

Working...
            X