Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is This The End Of Summer Moves For Raptors & BC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC is definitely not done...In fact that last second stop by Jordan in the Chandler and Diaw attempt has only made BC more determined to get a significant trade completed...Adding Wright is a nice start that will actually have an impact, however Calderon will still be moved with possibly Evans and dare I say maybe a second round pick next year...You gotta believe that BC is fuming and really getting sick and tired of all the talking heads and press monkeys stating how awful they think this team will be...

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
      I too feel there's more. Considering James Johnson was made available by Chicago or Wilson Chandler by NYC, I'm starting to wonder if those teams were asking too much in return, like Weems or DD. Julian Wright is a decent pick-up. Not sure about his defence but offence was there from time to time. I also feel like Okafor is coming here for some reason. I just have a gut feeling.

PS> I hate those bastards at ESPN. They're so biased when it comes to the Raps. For some unknown reason, they keep hating on Amir and his contract. Maybe it was said before but my MIP candidate for the upcoming season is Amir Johnson. There, I said it.

ha, is your picture a metaphor for chris bosh cause if it is that's hilarious and if it's not that guy is so damn creepy.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
        BC is definitely not done...In fact that last second stop by Jordan in the Chandler and Diaw attempt has only made BC more determined to get a significant trade completed...Adding Wright is a nice start that will actually have an impact, however Calderon will still be moved with possibly Evans and dare I say maybe a second round pick next year...You gotta believe that BC is fuming and really getting sick and tired of all the talking heads and press monkeys stating how awful they think this team will be...
        dude, you know it wont when even the trade machine says it doesn't.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I disagre the Pacers got DC for nothing. IND had to take on Posey's remaining $13M and gave up Troy Murphy who is a shooting and rebounding 4 with a $12M dollar expiring contract. Hardly nothing.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            dude, you know it wont when even the trade machine says it doesn't.
            but the trade machine also says that us acquiring tony parker and andres biendrins (no idea how to spell his name and didnt want to google it) dosnt affect our wins.

Comment

Working...
            X