Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did The Pacers Just Pass Us In The East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did The Pacers Just Pass Us In The East?

pg - collison ford price
    sg - jones, rush, stephenson
    sf - granger, posey, george,
    pf - dunleavy, hansborough, jones, rolle,
    c - hibbert foster

you gota love the collsion, granger, george, stephenson, hibbert, core for the future.

The Pacers are still working on trade possibiltiies with T.J. Ford, as well as on-going discussions of a buyout, sources say.
    http://twitter.com/wojyahoonba

granger can't play sg, he's going to have to be traded. they are still in shambles. collison isn't a proven starter.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Nope, both teams are still 0-0

Comment

i'd say the bulk of teams in the league have passed us
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

They don't have much of a big man rotation. Dunleavy is not a PF, and Hansbrough has a medical issue that keeps him out of games. They're also relying on Rush as their starting SG, or hoping that Paul George can be a SG (and if Durant couldn't cut it at SG, George can't either imo).

Comment

vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
            pg - collison ford price
            sg - jones, rush, stephenson
            sf - granger, posey, george,
            pf - dunleavy, hansborough, jones, rolle,
            c - hibbert foster

you gota love the collsion, granger, george, stephenson, hibbert, core for the future.
            yei that is a good core for the future, but as of now, id still say the raps are a bit more talented and experienced, troy was a great big man who could rebound and spread the floor with his shooting so its not like indy didnt give up anything to get him. they still need a dominant presence in the paint and even though we dont have one right now either our bigs are more talented and skilled right now.
            its a coin-toss in my mind as to who finishes higher this year

Comment

blaze89 wrote: View Post
              they still need a dominant presence in the paint
              dr. hibbert

Comment

Gotta say man, Collison was a great trade for them. Wondering if he even crossed BC's mind.

Comment

They're better than they were. They'll still miss the playoffs. I think they may have a better record than the Raptors but I like the Raptors roster more long term.

Comment

I am heart-broken. I've been pleading for Collison for sometime. So much for the reports that Indy had no chance at DC. The National Inquirer is a better source of information these days than most NBA 'journalists'.

Comment

I'd consider their line-up better than the Raptors. But their PF/C rotation is so weak and our's is flooded. Maybe that opens up an opportunity for a Raptors - Pacers trade, which involves the Raptors getting Hibbert...somehow .

Comment

I'm a big Collison fan, but its not like he is the only young, athletic point guard in the NBA. I think he got a lil too much pub for the the nice half year he put in. Young, talented point guard are a dime a dozen in today's NBA. The raptors unfortunately are stuck with two nickels and an overpriced penny.

Indy is on the right track, but they might be a worse rebounding than the raps and that is not a recipe for success.

Comment

f=ma wrote: View Post
                          I'd consider their line-up better than the Raptors. But their PF/C rotation is so weak and our's is flooded. Maybe that opens up an opportunity for a Raptors - Pacers trade, which involves the Raptors getting Hibbert...somehow .
                          How can the Pacers fix their size issue by trading away one of their best big men?

Comment

vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
                            dr. hibbert
                            thats true, but hes incredibly slow on his feet thus his defence suffers tremendously because of it and his rebounding right now is suspect, although he can block shots. hibbert isnt exactly a dominant presence.....yet

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              How can the Pacers fix their size issue by trading away one of their best big men?
                              So very true. It's just wishful thinking on my part as opposed to logical thinking.

Comment

Working...
                              X