X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here`s a trade that will help everyone.

To Grizzlies - Jose Calderon Future 1st round pick pretected

To Raptors - Mike Conley And Hasheem Thabeet

It`s a good trade because soon grizzlies will have to pay one of them what jose is getting paid.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
      I've said this before and I will say this again - BC would rather trade his right testicles in the black market than trade Bargs. Never in a million years!!!!
      What good is your right testicle to you, if it is not working properly?

Just asking
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
        I dont want any more big moves because big moves mean big risks . I just want medium moves that make us better maybe calderon for a backup center?
        we already have a back up center, try starting center.

also, don't forget the Barnes botched trade.

the lineup could have been

Chandler
        Bargnani
        Diaw
        Barbosa
        Jack

or

Bargnani
        Johnson
        Barnes
        Barbosa
        Jack

instead it's

Bargnani
        Johnson
        Kleiza
        Barbosa
        Jack

the second and the third lineups aren't much different, but the first lineup is a pretty decent lineup.

But, w/e.

I think everyone is just thinking that bryan should be woprking his but off all off-season to get trades done,but, the season doesn't start till november and this is august he can take a break.

Pus, there is usually better players available throughout the season then there are in august and september. There is no need t worry it's clear that Bryan is taking his time. He has to find out what his core group is capble of before adding talent around it.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Goog wrote: View Post
          Here`s a trade that will help everyone.

To Grizzlies - Jose Calderon Future 1st round pick pretected

To Raptors - Mike Conley And Hasheem Thabeet

It`s a good trade because soon grizzlies will have to pay one of them what jose is getting paid.
          Where does that help our team? We lose a 1st rd pick and a proven playmaker for what?

There's a good chance Thabeet fizzles and exits the league without much of a fight.

Conley's nice, but what does he bring that Jose doesn't?

I dunno, I havn't looked at the contracts, but this is a head scratcher for me

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
            And how did that turn out?

We already backed the wrong horse for seven years, do you really want the Raptors repeating that mistake?
            well we cant really foresee the future. we can just hope Bargs doesnt turn into a primadonna, attention grabbing whore that we all despise.

the raptors have no choice. the fans have no choice. again, much as the same situation we were put in before, here's your franchise player, love him. thats about it.

Comment

The root of the problem is that we don't have anyone the least bit qualified to be backed as the franchise player, at least no one has shown those qualifications yet, so we take what we have, and what we have is Bargnani.
              I would have liked it better though if the Raptors put up several pictures of different people on the site. May let the team know that the face of the franchise is up for grabs, use it as extra motivation.

Comment

Kennay wrote: View Post
                The root of the problem is that we don't have anyone the least bit qualified to be backed as the franchise player, at least no one has shown those qualifications yet, so we take what we have, and what we have is Bargnani.
                I would have liked it better though if the Raptors put up several pictures of different people on the site. May let the team know that the face of the franchise is up for grabs, use it as extra motivation.
                What the Raptors need is a "franchise team", that takes a lot more than having a "franchise player"
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

What the Raptors need is a "franchise team", that takes a lot more than having a "franchise player
                  +1

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                    What the Raptors need is a "franchise team", that takes a lot more than having a "franchise player"
                    +2
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

As i said, i like bargs and i also think that his game is more suited at pf. I would love to get a true 5 such as a Javel Mcgee or a hibbert to compliment bargs but doing that now may affect Ed Davis's progress for this kid needs minutes to develop and if bargs move to the 4 spot ( if we get a starting 5), it would be a lil difficult to give ed the minutes that he needs. I do believe that if the price is right BC will not hesitate in trading his Italian Stallion but i'm hoping that it doesnt happen, BC is up to something, we all know this, it may come during the off season or during the season before the deadline but he's working on it and it will be one of those "you love it or hate it" kind of trade

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                        its a pipe dream. regardless how much the pistons are regarded as a team winning a championship without a francise player, people still considered Rip as their franchise player or cornerstone if you will.

he was the one who averaged the most points, he was the one who was virtually untradeable, after chauncey, rasheed, bigben were traded. every sports team has to have a go to guy no matter what. its just the way it is.

Comment

arsenalist wrote: View Post
                          your gut-feeling is not a feeling, it's an upset stomach.

Other than calderon, he doesn't really have a bargaining chip unless he puts bargnani on the table. That won't happen because he is the one player on the raptors that is untouchable. He'd trade derozan before he'd trade bargnani so i'm not sure if bc has "one or two" big moves coming. The calderon trade i can see, so that's the first, but the second one would have to involve the tpe and i rather he hang on to that till next year.
                          lol..

Comment

Working...
                          X