Adonal Foyle Hangs 'Em Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adonal Foyle Hangs 'Em Up

Adonal Foyle has decided to end his NBA playing career after 13 years.

The 35-year-old center chose to retire after a right-knee injury often prevented him from practicing with the Magic during the 2009-10 season.

"It just never really quite got back to where I could feel like I could keep pushing it and do what I wanted to," Foyle told the Orlando Sentinel on Monday night. "Basically, I never really got back to that place where I felt like I could make a contribution. My thing has always been that the game has really been too good to me to really be around it if I can't give anything to it."

Foyle appeared in 733 regular-season games during his career, which he spent with the Golden State Warriors, the Magic and the Memphis Grizzlies. He averaged 4.1 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.6 blocks per game.
    to the link
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

An example of a player who made huge coin by being a nice guy... and playing for the Warriors.

Comment

yep, i hear he's going to renew his contract as the nbapa vp
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
      X