DD Cameo In A Rap Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD Cameo In A Rap Video

Saw someone posted it on another forum, I thought you guys would get a kick out of this.

fyi, this video was made 2 years ago and the performer is rapper Master P who tried out for the Raptors and his son (lil Romeo) who was DD's highschool and college team mate.

I think DD should grow his hair like that again.

HAHAHA that's hilarious, great find!

Comment

like ups the way we flip them chickens haha yeeee

Comment

Nice fine man, too bad the song aint too goo -_-

Comment

DeMar should keep his NBA job
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Having played in a mere Summer League game for the Raptors makes Master P a far superior basketball player than rap artist, which sadly goes to show how little talent is required to make it in the music industry versus professional sports. Not hating on him, but Cash Money records is and always has been WHACK.

Hilarious attempt by DD to look like a thug also, haha.

Comment

...Correction: P's label is (was) No Limit Records...also whack. Apparently I confused Master P with Birdman...I wonder how that happened...

Comment

noxleno wrote: View Post

Hilarious attempt by DD to look like a thug also, haha.
                hey DD is basketball star straight out of compton, so that automatically is ghetto cred lol

Comment

Make 'em say Uhhh!!!

Comment

Hahaha...this is awesome!

Comment

Does DD seem to be the only one out of place there? Every other extra looks gangsta, DD looks like he's fighting back a big smile.

Comment

ha,have you ever touched one of those mini-afros that dear had it's so awesome, it's crazy it feels like a sponge and it's all weird, i don't know but i couldn't stop toucjing my buddy's hair one time. lol
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
                          Does DD seem to be the only one out of place there? Every other extra looks gangsta, DD looks like he's fighting back a big smile.
                          He doesn't look out of place. Only reason he smiles now is because he's out of Compton.

Comment

Working...
                          X