Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portland Searching For Best Offer For Rudy (NYC Offers Chandler; Others 1st-R Picks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland Searching For Best Offer For Rudy (NYC Offers Chandler; Others 1st-R Picks)

The honeymoon has come crashing down.

Rudy Fernandez, the talented Spanish guard who mesmerized the Blazer faithful, is headed for a divorce with the Portland franchise and it may not be pretty if you listen to his agent.

“Portland and I have had numerous discussions, almost daily, on the situation,” Andy Miller told HoopsHype.com. “I think this situation is headed for a collision course because Rudy’s perspective on where he wants to be and what he wants to do and how he wants to accomplish it is on the opposite of the spectrum from where Portland sees the situation.

“I don’t think (the relationship) is reparable.”

Read more: http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/sie...#ixzz0wzhRuaz4
    interesting
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

If they were interested in Calderon, Fernandez and Przybilla would work financially.

Comment

they'd have to get rid of 'dre for them to get calderon.

i think they could be interested in calderon as he is a cheaper contract than that of miller.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

He's getting old and is in his final year if the team elects not to pick up his option. That option depends a lot on what happens this season.

Comment

MADRID, Spain - I mentioned this in my report yesterday on the feud/pending divorce between Rudy Fernandez and the Portland Trail Blazers, but it belongs in the lead paragraph for this site: The Knicks are among the teams trying to acquire the Spanish shooting guard, and they have offered Wilson Chandler.

Other offers on the table include the Boston Celtics and Chicago Bulls each offering a No. 1 draft pick in 2011, a league source told ESPN.com.

But after the Blazers turned down several offers of first-round picks in the teens on draft night when the team was still being run by former general manager Kevin Pritchard, they are looking to see if they can get a similar offer from a team they believe will finish in the middle of the pack next season.

Chandler has had an eventful offseason, but his brush with the law is not something that is scaring the Blazers from taking him in a trade. New Portland general manager Rich Cho is simply trying to scour the league for the best offer he can find, and something more appealing than Chandler or a pick that'll probably fall in the mid-20s could become available between now and the start of training camp.
          Source: ESPN.com

Comment

i'd like him to be a raptor but we have no room because we already have acquired wright(stupid, bryan), we could have offered a couple of draft picks and maybe banks and evans in expirings.

Comment

Rudy won't get the minutes he wants in Toronto either so there is no point of bringing over.

Rudy isn't as good as Rudy thinks he is.

Comment

but, he's still pretty damn good.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  but, he's still pretty damn good.
                  Is he better then Demar? better then Sonny? better then Kleiza?!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    right now, he's prolly demar and sonny combined.

Comment

He's big (bigger than most players that guard him), he can shoot incredibly from the 3, he can drive really well, he can dunk, he can pass, he can ball-handle, he can defend (!), he can steal, he can do whatever DeMar can do, and can do more and better. So yes, he is. He is like a better younger version of Barbosa, but more explosive, maybe a little less quick.

Comment

i don't think a little less quick is right.

try slightly slower.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                          i don't think a little less quick is right.

try slightly slower.
                          LOL Sorry. It's 4.50 A.M here. Going to bed now.

Comment

Rudy won't get the minutes he wants in Toronto either so there is no point of bringing over.

Rudy isn't as good as Rudy thinks he is.
                            They would probably want Sonny Weems.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              They would probably want Sonny Weems.
                              I'd give them Weems. Fernandez can do anything Weems can, but can do alot more.

Comment

Working...
                              X