Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto / Dallas / Memphis / New York Trade Option

Ok here we go......

Dallas gets Barbosa(SG) & Evans (PF) & Conley (PG) - (they get a solid fast SG and a banger that they need and a reliable back up PG)

Memphis gets Calderon(PG) & Anderson(PF)- (they get starting PG and a scoring big guy in return)

Toronto gets Tyson Chandler (C) , Deshawn Stevenson (SG), Hasheem Thabeet (C) - We get starting center, promising project centre and a quality bench player to back up DeRozan and Weems and a reduced price of Barbosa and given that we want the YG to play we should leave the time for them.

In a seperate move I would make a trade with NYK to aquire Wilson Chandler (SF) , not sure what it would take..Banks/Dorsey + Cash + 2nd Rounder in 2012? If we were able to unload Banks I would look to sign a couple of FA point guards , Bobby Brown & Javaris Crittenton possibly and go with Jack for the majority.

Line up would look like this

PG- Jack / B.Brown / Crittenton
    SG- DeRozan / Weems / Stevenson
    SF- Kleiza / W. Chandler /J.Wright
    PF- Bargnani / Johnson / Davis
    C- T.Chandler / Thabeet / Alabi

Keep our 2 first round picks for 2011 and go hunting for a young starting PG and possibly a SF , depending on how things play out during the year. We will still have our TPE intact and will still have 22m in expiring contracts that may open some moves at the end of the season.

All in all the Raps are still going to finish out of the playoffs but at least with this line up we get to see how BArgs would actually play with a true legit centre beside him, them decide from there what to do with him...

Just a rambling thought at 12:00 at night and with that I'm off to bed.......

The trade is better without involving the Knicks.

DALLAS: They probably won't like this trade very much. They JUST traded for Chandler, and he could be great for them. Plus I don't think Tyson would like to go from a play-off team to a rebuilding team... But they do get Conley, and Kidd is getting older and older.

MEMPHIS: For them, it is pretty much Calderon for Thabeet and Conley. And I don't think they'll do it unless we put in a draft pick.

TORONTO: This trade is great for us, we get a great center and a great prospect center, and we can finally put Bargs at the 4.

Comment

no no no .... why? just dreaming I am afraid.
      "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post
        no no no .... why? just dreaming I am afraid.
        Thanks for the insight!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X