More Videos Of DeMar & Sonny At Pavillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Videos Of DeMar & Sonny At Pavillion

Hey Guys, I was at my gym yesterday when DeMar and Sonny showed up!! Check out the vid man..I have more..will post soon.

Let me know what you guys think..!

VIDEO IS HD QUALITY!

DeMar
    0.00%
    Sonny
    16.67%
    Local Talent
    16.67%
    They were all weak!
    66.67%
    Last edited by only1nabil; Fri Aug 20, 2010, 09:14 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/only1nabil

cool vid. I wish we had an NBA team here. I'm tired of Jerome Iginla, Mike Vernon and Lanny MacDonald being the only 'athletes' I see around

Comment

It's tough attracting star athletes to canada, plain and simple.

Comment

only1nabil wrote: View Post
        Hey Guys, I was at my gym yesterday when DeMar and Sonny showed up!! Check out the vid man..I have more..will post soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Qz3aqT3pE
        sick I luv it! nice work.
        "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Demar and Sonny definetly bulked up this summer.

Comment

Kool video!!

DD & Sonny look like they both have been working out hard- DD has buffed up big time. Looks like DD will be able to play some 3 with those gunz.

Comment

RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
              cool vid. I wish we had an NBA team here. I'm tired of Jerome Iginla, Mike Vernon and Lanny MacDonald being the only 'athletes' I see around
              doesn't theo fleury live there?
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Hey guys thanks for the support - I will have more video's up in the next few days and will let you know. They had a dunk off at one point!!!

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  doesn't theo fleury live there?
                  HAH he's prob still playing Beer League Hockey on some Reserve. Man I used to love that guy and I'm not even from Calgary.

notable athletes who used to come through my till at Sportchek (I worked there years ago)

- Bret Hart
                  - Catriona Le May Doan
                  - Jeremy Wotherspoon

Not exactly a who's who of athletes

Comment

bret hart's the man. lol he's like 51 and he just recently married like a 27 year old. haha

ya, i read theo fleury's book it was pretty sick. he prolly still does play beer league hockey too.

i feel bad for calgary the sutter's are destroying the franchise.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                      bret hart's the man. lol he's like 51 and he just recently married like a 27 year old. haha

ya, i read theo fleury's book it was pretty sick. he prolly still does play beer league hockey too.

i feel bad for calgary the sutter's are destroying the franchise.
                      LOL... he's a pretty weird guy, I don't think he likes all the attention he gets anymore.

It's a good thing I'm not a Flames fan, because they are taking huge steps backwards. I won't say who I root for in hockey b/c I'll prob just get harassed lol

Comment

only1nabil wrote: View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Qz3aqT3pE
                        Nice that they were at your gym.

I am sure most Raptors fans have already seen enough summer league games and scrimmages to last the rest of the summer.

Thanks for posting it nonetheless

We want the real deal. Training camp opens in about four weeks.
                        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

great - the young guns looking very average against some rec leaguers in a pick up game

Comment

black angus wrote: View Post
                            great - the young guns looking very average against some rec leaguers in a pick up game
                            what do you expect? Demar and Sonny risking injuries dunking over tweeners. Hard fouls and smart passes?

It's just a pick-up game

Comment

RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
                              what do you expect? Demar and Sonny risking injuries dunking over tweeners. Hard fouls and smart passes?

It's just a pick-up game
                              I am a fan of Demar and Sonny but this whole thing of making a big deal out of kill some time scrimmage at a gym just shows how slow things are right now in the NBA world.

WNBA playoffs starts Aug 25

FIBA world tournament starts Aug 28

Those will good a two to three weeks.

Then another short lull before NBA camps open a couple of weeks later.
                              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                              X