Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bosh Going To Be Overrated In Video Games Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bosh Going To Be Overrated In Video Games Now?

seeing as bosh now has been all hyped up by the "big" three forming, do you think that hype will give him an unnecessary higher rating in the 2011 nba video games?

he was genrally rated like an 84 or 85 with his time with the raptors, do you think he will be rated like a 90, just because of the hype and who he's playing with and such?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

I think he will get overrated. He put up a career year in stats and now plays in Miami. I expect a 90 or more.

Comment

i think they rate the players based on their prior year statistics. there has to be some sort of objectivity that goes into it.

Comment

hahah, I can't wait for the roster to update on 2k10, if they do one at all. Everyone is going to be playing with Miami except people from LA, Toronto and Cleveland.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          I think he will get overrated. He put up a career year in stats and now plays in Miami. I expect a 90 or more.
          ya, lebron will be 98, wade 95, and bosh like 91. it's ridiculous thye might even make chalmers like 80 and mike miller 85, haha
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
          X