Sonny & DeMar Dominating Average Joes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny & DeMar Dominating Average Joes

NEW VID, GOOD STUFF FROM DEMAR, SAW A LIL BIT OF KOBE MOVES, HE DID THE MOVE KOBE DID ON WILSON CHANDLER LOL. AT THE MSG.

The bad news: DD's handle looked awful at times.
    The good news: it didn't look as if he was trying at all. Still, it's not like Sonny's handle look suspect at all.

The better news: Sonny's range seems to have increased (caveat: he didn't exactly have Tony Allen on his face).

Comment

LC009 wrote: View Post
      The bad news: DD's handle looked awful at times.
      The good news: it didn't look as if he was trying at all. Still, it's not like Sonny's handle look suspect at all.

The better news: Sonny's range seems to have increased (caveat: he didn't exactly have Tony Allen on his face).
      i hope that Demar was just having a bad day because his handle looked even worse then last years. i know theyre not going all out but didnt seem like hes comfortable with it yet.

Comment

That's pretty much what i noticed as well. It appears I can handle the ball better than Derozan can, which, believe me, is troubling. That's the one thing he really needed/needs to get better at (if he was only going to get better at one thing, of course).

Comment

LC009 wrote: View Post
          Sonny's range seems to have increased (caveat: he didn't exactly have Tony Allen on his face).
          Not saying it hasn't, but keep in mind this is a FIBA court, not an NBA court. Those 3's are 3 and a half feet closer than they would be in the NBA. Mid-range.
          Joshua Priemski
          NBA blogger
          SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
          www.RufusOnFire.com/
          www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

Looked like a FIBA ball as well -- I think.

Comment

this was a game against kids and fat guys. short ones. move on people.

Comment

brain colangelo wrote: View Post
                this was a game against kids and fat guys. Short ones. Move on people.
                lmfao!!!
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

The big thing I see in this whole encounter at the Pavilion is that Sonny and Demar are trying their best to restore the bond between the fans and the players themselves during their own free time.

Hedon't and Botch damaged the relationship last year and this summer to a wide extent and had chances to redeem, but they didn't try at all.

I'm glad these guys are not making these these videos alone like what Bosh was doing on RuPaulTV.

Comment

Working...
                  X