Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anybody Else Find This Type Of Attitude In A Fan Tasteless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC's only mistake was trying to build around Bosh to appease the Bosh ballwashing fans and MLSE. This whole strategy is why we had to endure JO, Turk, Solomon, Ukic, etc. BC did everything financially possible with trades, signings, etc to try and put some level of talent around our "false prophet" Bosh. Give the man a break, it was you Bosh ballwashers that forced his hand to make those moves every year.

Besides, have you noticed it is usually the same 4-5 teams that make it "deep" in the playoffs every year. It is not easy to build a contender, and what it takes is a LONG time, not an overnight fix, which is what BC tried to do to appease rupaul

Comment

vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
      i hope the team loses but only because i want bc fired.

and i hope the next gm doesnt come from a family with billions of dollars, and isnt a used car salesman.
      sayng BC comes from a family worth billions is not talking about the family, its talking about HIM and where he came from... im not ignoring any of the accomplishments of JERRY COLANGELO by saying BC came from a rich family. this is true simply because ididnt even mention jerry colangelo.

RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
      Way to ignore every single one of Jerry Colangelo's accomplishments in Basketball

I'd say he has a better 'basketball related' family history than our other GM's
      so what...

yea JERRY COLANGELO's accomplishments....i was talking about BRYAN COLANGELO...
      my post was about BRYAN... not JERRY...BRYAN... unless you are implying they are identical in every way including basketball management.

RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
      No you were talking about his FAMILY history
      no i said he came from a family worth billions...that's who BRYAN is... i didnt mention anything about the COLANGELO family's history and where the came from or anything like that... i said BC CAME FROM a family....

its like if i said GM X came from toronto.. im not talking about toronto's history, im talking about GM x and where HE came from.

Comment

sayng BC comes from a family worth billions is not talking about the family, its talking about HIM and where he came from... im not ignoring any of the accomplishments of JERRY COLANGELO by saying BC came from a rich family. this is true simply because ididnt even mention jerry colangelo.

so what...

my post was about BRYAN... not JERRY...BRYAN... unless you are implying they are identical in every way including basketball management.

no i said he came from a family worth billions...that's who BRYAN is... i didnt mention anything about the COLANGELO family's history and where the came from or anything like that... i said BC CAME FROM a family....

its like if i said GM X came from toronto.. im not talking about toronto's history, im talking about GM x and where HE came from.
        BC's the Tony Stark of the NBA!

Comment

I know I've said this before but I'll say it again. With the current roster, we are going to win 20-25 games this year. That would have us picking between 2nd and 3rd overall, if the balls land the right way.

Recently, I had an epiphany. We might win less than 20 games.

So really, I don't care what attitude some fans have. We're headed to the lottery, no matter how hard you cheer.
          your pal,
          ebrian

Comment

I'm happy some fans are actually tired of drinking of BC's Koolaid and hype(I'm sure by now, the taste of that Koolaid will be bitter even for delusional Raptors fans). I'm also tired of this BC guy, I hope we can tab an assistant GM from San Antonio Spurs, OKC and Portland Trailblazers in that order if MLSE is cheap or Jerry West, Kevin Pritchard, Steve Kerr in that order if MLSE wants an experienced GM. I hope BC is not around in next year's draft if we have a Top 7 pick(I hope it is to get a PG) as he could screw it up somehow. The lesson learnt here is that if your dad is good in an endeavour, does not mean that you as the son will be as succesful in that same endeavour.

Comment

i dont give credit to someone just because they are the son of someone successful.
              I think the league has shown their respect toward BC in the form of two EOY's....

Also I think everyone knows that BC is the Babe Ruth of NBA GM's - willing to make every swing a home run attempt - but when you make the best signing in the history of the Modern NBA, you're allowed a few strikes...

Also I think Jerry gets more hype with age and people forget how many losing seasons he had between some of those home-run trades.... Really Jerry and Bryan have virtually identical GM styles... and quite similar results to-date (both struggled to get over the hump from elite teams to Dynasty's) - If anything Jerry has more clout with bringing the Diamondbacks to Arizona and keeping the Suns there than anything else...
              When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                BC did everything financially possible with trades, signings, etc to try and put some level of talent around our "false prophet" Bosh. Give the man a break, it was you Bosh ballwashers that forced his hand to make those moves every year.
                ahh so you admit the moves were terrible ?

i wonder what else the bosh ball washers were able to force bc's hands to do ?
                Last edited by vinnie_paz; Thu Aug 26, 2010, 04:06 PM.

Comment

BC's only mistake was trying to build around Bosh to appease the Bosh ballwashing fans and MLSE. This whole strategy is why we had to endure JO, Turk, Solomon, Ukic, etc. BC did everything financially possible with trades, signings, etc to try and put some level of talent around our "false prophet" Bosh. Give the man a break, it was you Bosh ballwashers that forced his hand to make those moves every year.

Besides, have you noticed it is usually the same 4-5 teams that make it "deep" in the playoffs every year. It is not easy to build a contender, and what it takes is a LONG time, not an overnight fix, which is what BC tried to do to appease rupaul
                  Lol, of course Bosh is to blame and we all know whatever successes the Raps have had the past 5 years, had nothing to do with Bosh, but whatever failures they had, has everything to do with BOSH!

BC did everything he could to build around Bosh other than what has been previously mentioned by other posters, which was actually put some GOOD players around him. Bargnani is a dud of a teammate and is not a centre. When J. Graham or A Parker are your best swing options over 4 years you got personnel issues my man.

I agree it's not easy to build a contender, especially when your GM treats the locker room like a turnstile. But of course blame Bosh, cause it was all to appease him no?

Think about something for a second, if all BC's moves were in an attempt to appease a terrible player as you've pointed out, why would you want a GM running the show that is delusional? Bosh is not a franchise player in your opinion, yet BC tried to make him one and told everyone (media and fans) that he is "the corner stone of this franchise". He was wanted to max him out until he realized he couldn't and then tried to save some face and change his tune. Not making anything up here, this is all fact.

No one is riding Bosh's jock, cause HE'S GONE, but the haters still keep bringing up his name.lol

He's gone, good riddance no? What I most look forward to this year, is who are you gonna blame when BC's 'vision' goes up in flames? The ghost of Bosh???lol

BC's name is mud around the NBA.
                  Last edited by sleepz; Thu Aug 26, 2010, 04:04 PM.

Comment

smushmush wrote: View Post
                    I'm happy some fans are actually tired of drinking of BC's Koolaid and hype(I'm sure by now, the taste of that Koolaid will be bitter even for delusional Raptors fans). I'm also tired of this BC guy, I hope we can tab an assistant GM from San Antonio Spurs, OKC and Portland Trailblazers in that order if MLSE is cheap or Jerry West, Kevin Pritchard, Steve Kerr in that order if MLSE wants an experienced GM. I hope BC is not around in next year's draft if we have a Top 7 pick(I hope it is to get a PG) as he could screw it up somehow. The lesson learnt here is that if your dad is good in an endeavour, does not mean that you as the son will be as succesful in that same endeavour.
                    +100

Comment

Edgar wrote: View Post
                      I think the league has shown their respect toward BC in the form of two EOY's....

Also I think everyone knows that BC is the Babe Ruth of NBA GM's - willing to make every swing a home run attempt - but when you make the best signing in the history of the Modern NBA, you're allowed a few strikes...

Also I think Jerry gets more hype with age and people forget how many losing seasons he had between some of those home-run trades.... Really Jerry and Bryan have virtually identical GM styles... and quite similar results to-date (both struggled to get over the hump from elite teams to Dynasty's) - If anything Jerry has more clout with bringing the Diamondbacks to Arizona and keeping the Suns there than anything else...
                      wasnt bc the guy who originally traded nash ? and for nothing too ?

we dont need homeruns cuz when they fail, they handcuff and paralyze the franchise for years.

best signing in nba modern history... umm i think that goes to the guy in miami who signed LBJ.

Comment

BC thought that to build around Bosh required the immense talents of broken down JO, "gotta get the money" Turk, Solomon and Ukic?

You must be a relative of Mr. Colangelo to support these conspiracy theories that are weaker than Andrea's post game and more sorry than his rebounding.

Comment

ahh so you admit the moves were terrible ?

i wonder what else the bosh ball washers were able to force bc's hands to do ?
                          It's your fault

Comment

sleepz wrote: View Post
                            BC thought that to build around Bosh required the immense talents of broken down JO, "gotta get the money" Turk, Solomon and Ukic?

You must be a relative of Mr. Colangelo to support these conspiracy theories that are weaker than Andrea's post game and more sorry than his rebounding.
                            Dude, take a look at the NBA landscape. there are ALOT of teams out there that could never attract players even half as good as JO, Turk ,etc. We are not in that bad a shape. I don't know how old you are, but I lived through the dark days of the Raptors, where Jalen Rose was our go-to guy. Trust me kid, it ain't that bad. Google Rob Babcock- that is how bad we had it.

www.miamiheat.com, you can find useful links to post your rhetoric there

Comment

Think about something for a second, if all BC's moves were in an attempt to appease a terrible player as you've pointed out, why would you want a GM running the show that is delusional? Bosh is not a franchise player in your opinion, yet BC tried to make him one and told everyone (media and fans) that he is "the corner stone of this franchise". He was wanted to max him out until he realized he couldn't and then tried to save some face and change his tune. Not making anything up here, this is all fact.
                              very interesting point sleepz...

so for all the BC fans and bosh haters please help clarify:

so bosh is a douchebag who you cant build a team around.

the gm does everything he can do build around this douchebag, including calling him the cornerstone of the franchise and offering him another 6 years of max money.

so is that really then the GM we want for the future ? a guy that was willing to give a player with douchebag characteristics who cant be built around, max money for 6 more years??

Comment

bahahaahah

Comment

Working...
                                X