Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Triano/Colangelo Survive The Departure Of Bosh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    Those rosters were both over hyped by BC.

The infamous slimmed down roster of 2008-09:
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/TOR/2009.html

*Jermaine O'Neal (traded for Marion/Banks)
    *Chris Bosh
    *Andrea Bargnani
    *Anthony Parker
    *Jose Calderon
    Joey Graham
    Hassan Adams
    Kris Humphries
    Jason Kapono
    Jamario Moon
    Will Solomon
    Roko Ukic

Nathan Jawai (injured most of season)
    Jake Voskuhl (signed mid season)
    Marcus Banks (acquired for JO)
    Shawn Marion (acquired for JO)
    Patrick O'Bryant (picked up from Bos on waivers)
    Pops Mensah-Bonsu (late season signing)

You may have thought that this 2008-09 roster was good not me. An injury recoving JO? Plus Ukic, Adams & Solomon aren't even in the NBA anymore. Sam was fired at 8-9 while Jay went 25-40 the rest of the way. I didn't buy BC's Bull Chit then and don't now.

2009-10 roster:
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/TOR/2010.html

*Andrea Bargnani
    *Chris Bosh
    *Hedo Turkoglu
    *DeMar DeRozan
    *Jose Calderon
    Antoine Wright
    Jarrett Jack
    Sonny Weems
    Amir Johnson
    Rasho Nesterovic
    Marco Belinelli
    Reggie Evans
    Patrick O'Bryant
    Marcus Banks

Pops Mensah-Bonsu (released early in season)

The 2009-10 roster looked better than 2008-09 but with Jay aka "Mr No Accountability" in charge we see what happened- no defense. Jay got his training camp- excuse too many new faces. *A lot of new faces this year as well.

Btw- who is we? Do you play for TO?lol Toronto made the playoffs twice under Sam Mitchell- a coach who holds players accountable for their play- unlike Jay "I liked the effort" Triano.

How do you know Bosh checked out? You bought that Bull Chit propaganda- not me. Bargnani even said Bosh never checked out(hoopshype interview) last season. If TO didn't give Hedo training camp off and made him get in shape via the pre season who knows what could have happened last season? That one win needed- a late season 20 point blowout loss to the Bulls inwhich Jay said in a post game presser verbatim- I liked the effort- quote of the year.

Conference chumps, check this season's TO predictions & roster, buddy. The East has gotten much stronger over the summer but not TO. TO will not make the playoffs this season- as is, and will be lucky to win 20 games under Jay.

Bargnani will do nothing but shoot and I predict that the Rap's best defensive, rebounding units will be sans Bargnani in the line up. The YG'z will be fun to watch after a summer of hard work but the early season scedule is brutal so progress may not show up in wins. YG'z > Bargnani.

Wow! You knew back before those seasons started that we wouldn't win 50??? You must be a basketball genius or maybe just MR.HINDSIGHT. Again, looking at those 2 rosters most people(and probably you too) would of predicted that we would win 50.
    Bosh checked out because he knew he was going to Miami to be the little bitch to the 2 big dogs which they discussed at the all star game. The Raps didn't force Hedouche to get lazy during the season, sulk when he didn't get the ball every second of the game and fake being sick so he could go party. You can make any excuse you want but Hedouche's productivity was down significantly and THAT wasn't BC's or Jay's fault and NOBODY saw that coming.
    As for Conference chumps buddy? BC isn't done dealing so why don't you use some common sense and wait until the start of camp before making that assumption. YOU may think you know more than BC but I'm willing to bet you don't by a long shot.
    The Young Gunz will be a nice compliment to Bargs who WILL have his best season to date and then what excuses will you use to backtrack...

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
      Those rosters were both over hyped by BC.

The infamous slimmed down roster of 2008-09:
      http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/TOR/2009.html

*Jermaine O'Neal (traded for Marion/Banks)
      *Chris Bosh
      *Andrea Bargnani
      *Anthony Parker
      *Jose Calderon
      Joey Graham
      Hassan Adams
      Kris Humphries
      Jason Kapono
      Jamario Moon
      Will Solomon
      Roko Ukic

Nathan Jawai (injured most of season)
      Jake Voskuhl (signed mid season)
      Marcus Banks (acquired for JO)
      Shawn Marion (acquired for JO)
      Patrick O'Bryant (picked up from Bos on waivers)
      Pops Mensah-Bonsu (late season signing)

You may have thought that this 2008-09 roster was good not me. An injury recoving JO? Plus Ukic, Adams & Solomon aren't even in the NBA anymore. Sam was fired at 8-9 while Jay went 25-40 the rest of the way. I didn't buy BC's Bull Chit then and don't now.

2009-10 roster:
      http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/TOR/2010.html

*Andrea Bargnani
      *Chris Bosh
      *Hedo Turkoglu
      *DeMar DeRozan
      *Jose Calderon
      Antoine Wright
      Jarrett Jack
      Sonny Weems
      Amir Johnson
      Rasho Nesterovic
      Marco Belinelli
      Reggie Evans
      Patrick O'Bryant
      Marcus Banks

Pops Mensah-Bonsu (released early in season)

The 2009-10 roster looked better than 2008-09 but with Jay aka "Mr No Accountability" in charge we see what happened- no defense. Jay got his training camp- excuse too many new faces. *A lot of new faces this year as well.

Btw- who is we? Do you play for TO?lol Toronto made the playoffs twice under Sam Mitchell- a coach who holds players accountable for their play- unlike Jay "I liked the effort" Triano.

How do you know Bosh checked out? You bought that Bull Chit propaganda- not me. Bargnani even said Bosh never checked out(hoopshype interview) last season. If TO didn't give Hedo training camp off and made him get in shape via the pre season who knows what could have happened last season? That one win needed- a late season 20 point blowout loss to the Bulls inwhich Jay said in a post game presser verbatim- I liked the effort- quote of the year.

Conference chumps, check this season's TO predictions & roster, buddy. The East has gotten much stronger over the summer but not TO. TO will not make the playoffs this season- as is, and will be lucky to win 20 games under Jay.

Bargnani will do nothing but shoot and I predict that the Rap's best defensive, rebounding units will be sans Bargnani in the line up. The YG'z will be fun to watch after a summer of hard work but the early season scedule is brutal so progress may not show up in wins. YG'z > Bargnani.
      now this is how you back up your arguments !

Comment

Working...
      X