Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Has To Be The Worst Footwork I Have Ever Seen From A Guy That Can Jump

This was really painful to sit through.

Below is the link to some of the comments about this video.

I liked this one the best.

xcstacy2
    1 day ago

with new moves like these you'll be running circles around bosh when we face Miami
    RFLMAO

http://ht.ly/2wyfl

Actually this dance class could worsen his already horrible foul rate. In five seasons in the NBA he has had enough trouble trying to learn good hoops footwork. Now whatever he has learned could be undone by learning to dance. Yikes
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

its videos like THESE that make me keep sayin, BOSH WHO?!?!?!?

Comment

Calling this a dive is an insult to Tarzan

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

This ain't too bad. At least he keeps it going but no cross over

Comment

You know those dance classes could help him big time. Matter of fact all the bigs should be in this class. Derozan would Benefit from those dribbling drills.

Comment

Working...
          X