X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime wrote: View Post
    Can the March Madness winner be guaranteed a spot too? :P
    If you want in I can take this post as you requesting a spot.

JoePanini wrote: View Post
    Oh okay, thanks! Can't wait to learn how to do this. How do you pick the order of the draft? And is it just RR or the whole world?
    Study this and you'll do alright - Click here

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
      Oh okay, thanks! Can't wait to learn how to do this. How do you pick the order of the draft? And is it just RR or the whole world?
      We'll keep it exclusive to RR members. (passwords will be PM by the league's commish) I recall last year here there was so much interest that we did a couple leagues.

I know RR moderator James Ballswin was looking to do a money fantasy league too for those that were interested. He'll likely provide details for those that are interested in that one within the next couple weeks.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        We'll keep it exclusive to RR members. (passwords will be PM by the league's commish) I recall last year here there was so much interest that we did a couple leagues.

I know RR moderator James Ballswin was looking to do a money fantasy league too for those that were interested. He'll likely provide details for those that are interested in that one within the next couple weeks.
        Oh, okay I'll be routing for the free one

@Appollo: Thanks! And save me a spot too

Comment

What a Draft Today guys !!! It was fun, well, not runing out of the money so fast but over all alot of fun.
          Do we have a sticky thread for this league here or not ?

By the way, how does the Head-to-Head works ? Is it for a whole week or for a Day?

Comment

League thread

CLICK HERE to go to the official league thread

Comment

Working...
            X