No announcement yet.

Barbosa Almost Leads Brazil Past USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously! Kleiza is a beast. Hopefully he can carry that over to the upcoming season.

Comment

OTFP wrote: View Post
      Turkey vs Greece
      Turkoglu
      2-12 + 2-9 from 3 = 8 pts
      OMG HE LED HIS TEAM TO VICTORY
      There's always at least one moron per thread and you win the title!

Comment

jk1m wrote: View Post
        Seriously! Kleiza is a beast. Hopefully he can carry that over to the upcoming season.
        He is playing very aggressively over in Europe.

Hopefully he will continue to play that way starting in Oct
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
          He is playing very aggressively over in Europe.

Hopefully he will continue to play that way starting in Oct
          Indeed, hope is the key but a minor one.

Comment

yertu damkule wrote: View Post
            that's hilarious. only someone who doesn't actually watch non-TO games would think barbosa is a good defender. or by simply stating, 'plus, he plays defense,' you were merely pointing out that he is on the floor & therefore 'plays defense,' much like the living breathe air.
            Shows how much you really know about his game and/or NBA reputation. I follow Phoenix and have watched more than a few of their games over the years to form that observation that being said to each their own. Btw- In relation to the Rap's in 2009-10 Barbosa plays top of the line defense using his long arms & quickness on defense to bother opponents.

Comment

THe thing with the reason behind barbosa shooting pretty badly atleast from the three point line was after hitting his first few three pointers, he went rly cold... He chucked a few and they didnt go down.... then afterwards im not sure if USA was doin it purpose or if by accident by barbosa kept gettin wide open looks at the three point line. So cold shooting plus wide open looks results in misses. I dont think he wanted to take em, but when your that open u juss have to shoot and hope u get some heat back

Comment

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

ShinobiOne wrote: View Post
                  There's always at least one moron per thread and you win the title!
                  Sorry the low flying jet flew over your head. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                  X