Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcus Camby Anyone? Should the Raptors Be Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Camby Anyone? Should the Raptors Be Interested?

Would ya or is his career clearly over and not worth the risk now?

Clippers coach Mike Dunleavy won't confirm or deny trade rumors involving big man Marcus Camby.

A recent report claimed that various teams where interested in Camby, who is owed $9.1 million in the final season of his deal.

"Marcus has been great," Dunleavy said. "We have a lot of guys that have a lot of interest from a lot of people."

Camby is averaging 8.4 points, 11 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game this season.
    Source - Click here

No interest in Camby. Too old plus he isn't good enough defensively anymore (above average defensively but not dominant).
    nbaroundtable

Comment

I'd like BC to acquire Camby as a FA this summer.
      RR OG

Comment

For less than 4 million. Yea.

Comment

I like what Camby can bring, even off the bench. But I like his expiring contract as well - no commitment, if he doesn't work out.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
            I'd like BC to acquire Camby as a FA this summer.
            That could work!

I'd love to see Camby join a contender. Particularly San Antonio. It would be great to see Duncan get some help down in the paint, and, excellent to see Camby get a chance to play alongside all those talented players and have a legitimate shot at a championship.

verbatim wrote: View Post
            I like what Camby can bring, even off the bench. But I like his expiring contract as well - no commitment, if he doesn't work out.
            I like the expiring contract too ... but there's cheaper expiring contracts to be had.
            nbaroundtable

Comment

Depends what we have to give up to get him but him beside Bosh would be pretty sick :dancing:
              Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Working...
              X