This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Talk - NFL Football Edition

Here is a place for everyone to talk about their trade exploits in other leagues, get advice or just flex their fantasy football knowledge. This thread really isn't for Raptors Republic league discussion, we already have a thread for that, but if you want to talk about trades in that league too then by all means do so.
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    75.00%

I'll start this off. My first draft of the year was live and for a standard 12 team head-to-head league. Without going into too much detail I missed the draft and ended up cutting two guys and adding Johnny Knox and Clinton Portis. This took place in July. Fast forward to yesterday this went down:

Inbound
    • Steve Smith (NYG)

Outbound
    • Clinton Portis
    • Johnny Knox

Smith went in the fourth round and I landed him for two guys I plucked off the wire. I already have Hakeem Nicks and out of those two one of them will probably be a top 15 WR or in other words a high end WR2 for certain but possibly a WR1.

Comment

I really don't care for trades personally, I prefer drafting my players or signing FA's. Most people lowball the shit outta you in their offers anyways!

Comment

Yeah sometimes.

Comment

Working...
        X