Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010-2011 NFL MVP Predictions

2. NFL MVP finalists

Chris Johnson, Tennessee Titans -- Do you realize the best running back in the game didn't get an MVP vote last season?

Peyton Manning, Indianapolis Colts -- You can cut and paste his name in this category every year.

Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers -- A 5,000-yard passing season is doable.

Ray Rice, Baltimore Ravens -- Workload was a manageable 254 carries last season (compared to Johnson's 358). And he'll lead all backs in receptions again.

Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints -- Habit.

3. MVP

Johnson, if he breaks Eric Dickerson's single-season rushing record. Rodgers, if he doesn't.
    Source: ESPN.com

If my boy Aaron Rodgers gets it you'll never hear the end of it for the rest of your life from me. To go from Brett Favre(boo!) to Aaron Rodgers(yay!), in my opinion, is on the same level as the 49ers transitioning from Montana to Young. You don't usually see a team lose an elite QB and his replacement come in and reach elite status as well. Rodgers is so good that he may be the top QB for the next five years and beyond. Don't believe me? Well, consider his age and what he did last year with that Swiss cheese of an o-line. That o-line got a huge boost this off-season and look for the Packers to focus on it more and more in the future.

Who do you think the MVP will be?
    Peyton Manning
    0.00%
    Tom Brady
    0.00%
    Drew Brees
    0.00%
    Aaron Rodgers
    50.00%
    Tony Romo
    0.00%
    Matt Shaub
    0.00%
    Brett Favre
    0.00%
    Michael Turner
    0.00%
    Chris Johnson
    50.00%
    Adrian Peterson
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

eli manning will win this shit just watch
    ya dun noe

Comment

He needs to throw a lot more than 27 TDs to have a chance...

Comment

Rodgers is the guy I think will take it. I really like Ray Rice to garner a lot of votes too, I expect him to have a monster season!

Comment

I'm hoping it's my boy Ray Rice, but I'm gonna say Aaron Rodgers. He's got some nice weapons and he's pretty gangster.

Comment

After Arian Foster's opening day and looking at the Texans' O-line performance that guy could have a Michael Turner, year one with the Falcons, type season. I was predicting a Steve Slaton type breakout year but, man, he's even better than that. The Texans' O-line is even better than I thought and then when you consider the size of Foster and him exiting those holes at full steam, he's going to be a complete nightmare for LBs and the secondary to try and stop. The Colts have nowhere near the worst run D in the league. Foster is now officially my dark horse MVP. Rodgers is still my guy though. If Rodgers had the Texans' line protecting him he could challenge for the TD record. Unfortunately for him, based on one game played, the Packers O-line has a lot of work to do... They sucked last night. Poor guy was running for his life AGAIN.
            Last edited by Apollo; Mon Sep 13, 2010, 10:56 AM.

Comment

I bet none of the above..........GO BUCS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Randy Mossssss

Comment

It's obvious that Tom Brady is the MVP now. Nobody could have even guessed Michael Vick would be in the discussion.

It is funny to see Brett Favre on the list. He had a great season.

Comment

Michael Vick is hands down the MVP. The Patriots have a strong offense and defense. The Eagles' defense sucks and the only reason they are where they are because of Michael Vick's dominate play.

Side note, I think Aaron Rodgers deserves it more than Brady. That whole team was decimated with injuries. They lost two star players on offense to season ending injuries early on in the season. They lost offensive linemen for extended periods. They lost key defensive players for the season. The Packers would never be playing wild card Sunday tomorrow if not for Rodger's amazing play. I know that sounds like a Homer plug but the guy did so much with so little. Place Vick or Rodgers on that Pats team and they could have won 14 games as well. The Rodgers Vs. Vick showdown tomorrow is going to be an NFL classic.
                    Last edited by Apollo; Sat Jan 8, 2011, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Michael Vick is hands down the MVP. The Patriots have a strong offense and defense. The Eagles' defense sucks and the only reason they are where they are because of Michael Vick's dominate play.

Side note, I think Aaron Rodgers deserves it more than Brady. That whole team was decimated with injuries. They lost two star players on offense to season ending injuries early on in the season. They lost offensive linemen for extended periods. They lost key defensive players for the season. The Packers would never be playing wild card Sunday tomorrow if not for Rodger's amazing play. I know that sounds like a Homer plug but the guy did so much with so little. Place Vick or Rodgers on that Pats team and they could have won 14 games as well. The Rodgers Vs. Vick showdown tomorrow is going to be an NFL classic.
                      Rodgers was great this year, I think he's the MVP. But I guess it's cause I really dislike Vick. Hard to forget the things he did in the past...

Comment

Rodgers outplayed Vick on Sunday. What a game that was. The Packers defense smothered Vick most of the game and by the end of it Vick was walking with a limp.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Rodgers outplayed Vick on Sunday. What a game that was. The Packers defense smothered Vick most of the game and by the end of it Vick was walking with a limp.
                          Yeah, that last interception was incredible. I was on my feet when Vick did his first fake, then suddenly he threw it into the endzone, I actually thought that the Eagles were going to win. Anyways, go Seahawks

Comment

playoff mvp, marshawn lynch just for that amazingly dirty run.

but,seriously, RS MVP prolly michael vick or t. brady.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

CB4 wrote: View Post
                              It's obvious that Tom Brady is the MVP now. Nobody could have even guessed Michael Vick would be in the discussion.

It is funny to see Brett Favre on the list. He had a great season.
                              i actually think 4 deserved it last year though and honestly, i believe the jets would have won last year's and this year's superbowl if brett favre was still their qb with the current team they have minus sanchez.

who is no anthony calvillo and will never be.

even though i still am going with the jets this year.
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                              X