Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PMB To Have Fifth Stint In NBA. Could It Be With The Raptors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMB To Have Fifth Stint In NBA. Could It Be With The Raptors?

http://www.mvp247.com/2010/09/pops-in-baskonia-exit/

Great Britain forward Pops Mensah-Bonsu is set to clinch a NBA deal, just days after his release from ACB side Caja Laboral Baskonia.

MVP understands that the Londoner has already begun advanced talks with an un-named team and could sign a guaranteed contract later this week.
    So, Pops Is set up to make a return to the NBA, and with rumours that the Raptors were interested in Louis Amundson,but, he signed with g-state.

Could the Raptors be looking to go with the second best option in Pops?

Notes: Mensah-Bonsu averaged just under 20 points and 14 rebounds in pre-eliminary play with GB.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Not sure why they would offer him a guaranteed contract?

Comment

I doubt we are, unless we're dropping dorsey or weems cause they have unguarunteed contracts and we got full roster as is -_-

Comment

Blasterfi9 wrote: View Post
        I doubt we are, unless we're dropping dorsey or weems cause they have unguarunteed contracts and we got full roster as is -_-
        pmb>dorsey
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

That ship has sailed, his second stint with the Raptors was a total fail.

Comment

There is no way it's the Raptors...he was pissed at Colangelo when he was interviewed on the fan 590 the day after he was cut. Why wouldn't he be - us fans can see how bad POB was...imagine Pops spending actual time on the court with him and then getting cut - it's a wonder Pops confidence didn't die on the spot...

Comment

I'm betting on the Miami Heat. Pops is CB4's boy. I mean, it's South Beach. Even a lap dog needs a lap dog.

Comment

-_- Pops? Really? Again?

Comment

he will sign with an NBA team this week according to agent John Greig. Greig wouldn't specify which team Mensah-Bonsu is signing with, only revealing that it is "not a team in the Northwest Division."
                  http://www.ridiculousupside.com/2010...s-returning-to
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

imagoodfella wrote: View Post
                    There is no way it's the Raptors...he was pissed at Colangelo when he was interviewed on the fan 590 the day after he was cut. Why wouldn't he be - us fans can see how bad POB was...imagine Pops spending actual time on the court with him and then getting cut - it's a wonder Pops confidence didn't die on the spot...
                    Pop's had to be pissed when BC kept the under achieving lackadaisical POB and let him go- a game of contracts over talent that BC is famous for. Hopefully Pop's finds his niche on a team as an energy guy off the bench who shouldn't shoot the ball unless it's an offensive put back ala Evans.

The one time that I wanted an international player over an American one on TO's roster & BC failed my wishes.lol

The Dallas Mav's need PFs as Nowitzki is the only one currently on their roster.

Comment

The only reason he came back was b/c he was the only one that was entertaining out of the lackluster group we had in 2008-2009. Now we have YGZ to take care of that.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                        The only reason he came back was b/c he was the only one that was entertaining out of the lackluster group we had in 2008-2009. Now we have YGZ to take care of that.
                        Reggie was pretty entertaining in 09-10 both off the court with his towel waving on the court with plays like this

So no reason to have PMB in 10-11.
                        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

alright, so after years of waiting i can finally say THE POPS PLAGUE IS FINALLY OVER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X