Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Gunz or Ghostbusters?

http://twitter.com/demar_derozan

Before paint ball shoot. Me @IamAmirJohnson @Sonny13 & Joey. http://plixi.com/p/45142411

The YG'z (Jack, Sonny, DD, Amir- & Joey too) with a little paint ball fun today- this is how you build team chemistry!!!!!
    Last edited by SirChillyMost; Tue Sep 14, 2010, 08:45 PM.

lol is that a basement they're playing in? sure isn't a place to do some paint shooting.

Comment

Looks more like they are working for someone who replaces water heating systems in people's houses.

Comment

Demar and Amir trying to look all rough...haha...hey boys check the length of your pants before you pose...The only thing that would make this funnier is if Bargani was in this picture too...

Comment

imagoodfella wrote: View Post
          Demar and Amir trying to look all rough...haha...hey boys check the length of your pants before you pose...The only thing that would make this funnier is if Bargani was in this picture too...
          I wish Bargnani is in that pic as well, it would be funny and it would tell us fans that Bargs want to be more than teammates to YGz(R).

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
            I wish Bargnani is in that pic as well, it would be funny and it would tell us fans that Bargs want to be more than teammates to YGz(R).
            Someone who is good with photoshop has to crop Bargnani in the picture somehow, he would look so out of place.

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post

Hmmm, let me get this straight. If I'm Bargs, I have a choice between hangin' out with my uber-hot Colombian model girlfriend OR hang out with 4 dudes that look like they're ready to sandblast ceilings. This is a tough one but I'd settle for swapping spit and playing tonsil hockey with the model girlfriend. That's chemistry for you.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

guess when you're rich you can afford to paint ball in Jordans! Sure beats the old work boots I rock to pb in
                LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post

Hmmm, let me get this straight. If I'm Bargs, I have a choice between hangin' out with my uber-hot Colombian model girlfriend OR hang out with 4 dudes that look like they're ready to sandblast ceilings. This is a tough one but I'd settle for swapping spit and playing tonsil hockey with the model girlfriend. That's chemistry for you.
                  Why can't you do both?

Comment

I'd love to play against them, they all seem to be easy targets :P I think I have a lil advantage as I'm just 5'9"

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                      Why can't you do both?
                      Because I'd prefer "swapping spit and playing tonsil hockey with the model girlfriend", as our Buddah says, without those four guys watching. It woud make the following step impossible...

Comment

if im hanging out with a model quality chick and the most i can hope to accomplish is some french kissing. i'm hanging out with my boys.

why date a model quality chick if you cant say you hit it.

Comment

You just made my day, thank you. I seriously want to be a 7 ft millionaire now.

Comment

pistol pete wrote: View Post
                            Because I'd prefer "swapping spit and playing tonsil hockey with the model girlfriend", as our Buddah says, without those four guys watching. It woud make the following step impossible...
                            Anybody seen that Chappelle's Show skit, "The Mad Real World?" Johson is Tyree and Joey is Lysol. HAHA

Comment

pistol pete wrote: View Post
                              What Buddah says is that "swapping spit and playing tonsil hockey with anyone that is gorgeous and that you don't know is clean of STD is a very high risk way of acquiring a life filled with buyers remorse (yes all men pay to play tonsil hockey one way or the other) and immense physical problems even premature death"
                              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                              X