X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bros over hoes.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post

Hmmm, let me get this straight. If I'm Bargs, I have a choice between hangin' out with my uber-hot Colombian model girlfriend OR hang out with 4 dudes that look like they're ready to sandblast ceilings. This is a tough one but I'd settle for swapping spit and playing tonsil hockey with the model girlfriend. That's chemistry for you.
      +100

Comment

Bargs missing paint ball is not gonna hurt his chances of building chemistry with the Young Gunz...If he was slipping away during camp to hook up with her then it would become a problem...

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          if im hanging out with a model quality chick and the most i can hope to accomplish is some french kissing. i'm hanging out with my boys.

why date a model quality chick if you cant say you hit it.
          Bargs is hitting plenty of that...

Comment

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
            Bargs missing paint ball is not gonna hurt his chances of building chemistry with the Young Gunz...If he was slipping away during camp to hook up with her then it would become a problem...
            It's not about playing paint ball it's about all the open runs before training camp even begins. The pre training camp hanging out/working out as a team that helps to bond players on & off of the court. Little things like this help players to learn each other's game so that when camp, preseason begin they will have a better feel for each other especially with another large off season Raptor roster turnover.

Comment

Working...
            X