Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anybody Else Find This Interesting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anybody Else Find This Interesting?

http://www.nba.com/raptors/news/bayh...ts_091410.html

The Erie BayHawks have set additional free agent tryouts to take place in each of their NBA affiliate markets. Tryouts will be held at Air Canada Centre in Toronto on October 2-3, and at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland on October 9-10.
    the fact that it's a weird coincidence that they are the affiliate for both of the supposed big losers in free agency.

i don't know, how to explain i better but i think you know what i mean, it's weird, i mean, as if there wasn't anymore similarities this summer between the cavs and the raps they also share the same d-league afilliatte.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Didn`t we have the idaho stampedes as our affiliate last season?

Comment

yeah they got moved due to obvious geographical issues (alot of D-league teams were) - No coincedence. They are both close to Erie.
      When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

Why would the Raptors.com site advertise tryouts for our NBA affiliate the Erie Bayhawks in the fall of 2009 if our D-league affiliates in 2009 were in Idaho? It doesn't make sense.
        It's about money

Comment

Working...
        X