No announcement yet.

ReggieEvans30 Team making trade be4 training camp. half a minute ago via Touit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReggieEvans30 Team making trade be4 training camp. half a minute ago via Touit

http://twitter.com/ReggieEvans30

I assume he means the "Raptors" when he says team?

He is getting traded to the Pistons?

Remember the Palace at Auburn Hills tweet of his earlier this week.

We shall see
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

via: http://twitter.com/ReggieEvans30
    ReggieEvans30

Nobody from the raptors our team good.
    Maybe the TPE?

Comment

Yo I was just thinking

The Pistons are looking to move Jason Maxiell, Amir's old nemesis with the Pistons

Reggie will make $5.1 million in 10-11
      Maxiell will make $5.0 million in 10-11

With Davis out this trade makes perfect sense for the Raptors

Lets see if that is it.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Priest wrote: View Post
        Could be.

Though Reggie for Maxiell wouldn't have been a bad deal.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
          Could be.

Though Reggie for Maxiell wouldn't have been a bad deal.
          That would have been an awesome deal i agree. One thing is for sure at least there is something to look forward to before training camp

Comment

http://twitter.com/ReggieEvans30

I assume he means the "Raptors" when he says team?

He is getting traded to the Pistons?

Remember the Palace at Auburn Hills tweet of his earlier this week.

We shall see
            Don't forget this is the same Reggie Evans who asked what we thought about Melo in the T.Dot.

Comment

Yo I was just thinking

The Pistons are looking to move Jason Maxiell, Amir's old nemesis with the Pistons

Reggie will make $5.1 million in 10-11
              Maxiell will make $5.0 million in 10-11

With Davis out this trade makes perfect sense for the Raptors

Lets see if that is it.
              Maxiell has not lived up to the contract DET gave him. I would much rather have Evans and his expiring than Maxiell for 2 seasons.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Don't forget this is the same Reggie Evans who asked what we thought about Melo in the T.Dot.
                I thought it was Amir who tweeted that.

Yes I thought about Melo too

Though the Raptors TPE is probably not large enough to land him and they can't offer another player just picks to do a TPE trade.

Comment

I thought it was Amir who tweeted that.

Yes I thought about Melo too

Though the Raptors TPE is probably not large enough to land him and they can't offer another player just picks to do a TPE trade.
                  Maybe it was Amir - my bad if so.

However, I don't think these tweets are overly credible.

I could see a three team deal with Nene going to Detroit, Prince to TOR, and cap relief/DET 2nd round pick to DEN.

If Denver is trading Melo, you can guarantee they are looking to get under the luxury tax.

Also, Prince would be a great trade chip come deadline to a team looking to boost for the playoffs.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Maybe it was Amir - my bad if so.

However, I don't think these tweets are overly credible.

I could see a three team deal with Nene going to Detroit, Prince to TOR, and cap relief/DET 2nd round pick to DEN.

If Denver is trading Melo, you can guarantee they are looking to get under the luxury tax.

Also, Prince would be a great trade chip come deadline to a team looking to boost for the playoffs.
                    The Hornets and Okafor had a rough go last season. They are looking to dump salary.

He could be had for the TPE.

In any case it seems to me that if it is a "Big" then the Davis prognosis by the Raptors management on when Davis might be able to play and contribute positively might not be too promising for 10-11

This of course is all speculation.

Comment

It was both Amir and Reggie that tweeted of the possibility of Melo coming over, a couple hours apart I believe

Comment

WojYahooNBA

Two unidentified late entrants into Erick Dampier bidding today, league sources tell Y!. One GM says Damp is having second thoughts on Heat.
                        This would fit the scenario - Need someone to replace Davis until he is ready.

http://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA

Comment

detour wrote: View Post
                          It was both Amir and Reggie that tweeted of the possibility of Melo coming over, a couple hours apart I believe
                          Yes. Now that you mention it. That is correct.

My bad.

Comment

Could this just mean that a big trade is coming up before camp and the second comment telling people that the Raps aren't part of it?

There are languages without vowel sounds that are easier to understand than Reggie

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                              could this just mean that a big trade is coming up before camp and the second comment telling people that the raps aren't part of it?

There are languages without vowel sounds that are easier to understand than reggie
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X