No announcement yet.

Raptors Have Some Players That Appeal to Other NBA Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need an actual leader, a voice. A dude that just makes shit better, like Garbo!

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
      We need an actual leader, a voice. A dude that just makes shit better, like Garbo!
      It seems to me that leadership is earned in just about every vocation.

It starts with leadership by example.

Hard work in practice and on the court during games every night is usually where it begins in basketball. For example, no player works harder on the Lakers or maybe even in the entire NBA then Kobe does.

This is followed by success due in good part to the continual effort put forth in practice as well as nightly during games.

A true leader who people will run through the wall for is not necessarily vocal though it helps but they will always work harder than everyone else and be successful.

Anyone who can speak can have a loud mouth.

That is the least important quality that a leader possesses.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
        I'm sorry, are we talking about the same team last season minus Bosh and Hedo? name me one player that BC plans to trade that is worth it. he ain't trading Bargs or young gunz so after that you have Jose who been rejected already by the greatest of all time.
        I love Doug but sometimes the guy gets too optimistic about this team and what they possess, maybe thats his job?
        dude, you've had some very under researched posts lately. go get some info and alot of your questions would be answered.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          dude, you've had some very under researched posts lately. go get some info and alot of your questions would be answered.
          The last sentence is a rhetorical question buddy.
          "under researched"? I under researched what exactly? am I missing any players on the team? oh yeah! reggie evans and Marcus banks, they're expiring contracts sure are tasty to trade! that will get out team back on the right track! :->
          I'm sorry I'm being realistic and your not. For the first time in four years I'm not under the influence of BC's koolaid, there, I admit it! you should admit it too....

Comment

Working...
          X