1. From the Triano interview it is clear that the Raptors management is working with Bargnani to become a better defender against the opposing centers. At this point it seems to me that they are not looking to move him to PF and sit Davis on the bench gathering splinters in the butt while he sits behind Johnson and Bargnani at PF. Johnson can not guard anyone over 250-255 very well. He just does not have a big enough body nor is he that good a defender to compensate for this lack of weight. So in effect Johnson can only guard a limited number of centers in the league. So there is no plan to move Johnson to center and Bargnani to PF.
2. The Raptors already have their backup center for 10-11 despite what some posters think of his ability to play in the NBA.
3. Calderon is not going anywhere between now and opening night or maybe even for all of 10-11..
4. Davis injury definitely will negatively affect his performance in 10-11 especially before the all-star game. However to my knowledge Davis has no history of knee problems and this injury is not a career threatening injury. So the Raptors at this point are not going to trade for a body that is better that is better than Davis.
5. The Raptors just invested $30 million in Johnson to say nothing of all the off-season time that the coaches have spent with him especially sending English to Los Angeles to work with Johnson
6. Barganani, Johnson and Davis are not going to get traded in 10-11.
7. When Davis finally puts on a Raptors uniform during the regular season he is not going to sit at the end of the bench for 48 minutes a game.
If the Raptors do make a trade or between now and opening night it will be an insignificant one.
Just my opinion