Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami Stink Three interview - Are you kidding me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Stink Three interview - Are you kidding me?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=562...goryid=2459788

Didnt really want to pay attention to these fools, but why are they mentioning Larry Bird, Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan when theyre making examples about how people viewed their collaboration???

Maybe just because theyre revered as the top 3 right now, doesnt me they can compare themselves to the greats....

I really wish the Lakers 3-peat this year....

I'm hoping for total domination, like 70+ wins from Miami or a complete debacle with a divided locker room, Wade and LeBron at each other, someone demanding a trade, etc... Either would be very interesting.

Comment

I love how they refer to them as the trio and the team. I don't know about you but if I am their team-mate and I am busting my hump trying to help the team win and those 3 get all the credit and praise by the end of the day, what is my motivation of giving it my all when I work just as hard?!

There will be many times where Wade will have to play the peacemaker/motivator in the locker room (Lebron needs to motivate himself and Bosh is no leader) and if things don't work out, don't be surprised if Wade will be the first person out of the trio to be shipped out of town.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        I love how they refer to them as the trio and the team. I don't know about you but if I am their team-mate and I am busting my hump trying to help the team win and those 3 get all the credit and praise by the end of the day, what is my motivation of giving it my all when I work just as hard?!

There will be many times where Wade will have to play the peacemaker/motivator in the locker room (Lebron needs to motivate himself and Bosh is no leader) and if things don't work out, don't be surprised if Wade will be the first person out of the trio to be shipped out of town.
        Nah I think if they had to let go of one of the three, it would be Bosh.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
          Nah I think if they had to let go of one of the three, it would be Bosh.
          Bosh is 2 years younger and less injury prone then Wade and plays almost the same SF style as Lebron. Also Wade will probably demand higher value in return then Bosh.

Wade does not realise that he has been replaced by Lebron as the face of the franchise and as a result will be the expendable one if things don't go right in Miami.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Bosh is 2 years younger and less injury prone then Wade and plays almost the same SF style as Lebron. Also Wade will probably demand higher value in return then Bosh.

Wade does not realise that he has been replaced by Lebron as the face of the franchise and as a result will be the expendable one if things don't go right in Miami.
            But Wade is almost irreplaceable, whilst Bosh definitely is.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
              But Wade is almost irreplaceable, whilst Bosh definitely is.
              Depending what you can get back and what the team needs will be if they fell short. Honestly if this team does not win a title with in 2 seasons(if you pay the max to 3 guys then anything less then winning a championship will not be tolerated), by the third season Wade will be 30 and its then where drastic measures might take place. If rumors about lockout and lower cap might be true then the only way they could fulfill other needs with great players is by trading away a big asset.

Comment

The 2010-11 NBA Champs????

Comment

Working...
                X