Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Games Will The Raptor's Win In 2010-11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Games Will The Raptor's Win In 2010-11?

Vote- nothing more, nothing less..... Let your RR voice be heard....

I believe that barring any major injuries TO should win between 20-25 games this season. But if the brutal opening schedule proves to be NJ Net like circa 2009-2010 then I can easily see TO winning around 15 games.

Likewise if the team chemistry comes together and players play for one another I can see TO winning around 30 games with the roster as is.

0-20
    6.25%
    21-30
    37.50%
    31-40
    56.25%
    41-50
    0.00%
    51-60
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by SirChillyMost; Wed Sep 29, 2010, 03:39 PM.

Winning is Contagious

35-38 wins is my prediction.
    Anything less, and a few of the "potentials" have either been hurt, or below expectations.

If a good number of Raptors perform up to "their" goals, this team should beat the lesser opponents, and steal an occasional game against >500 teams. The East is top heavy (Miami, Orlando,Boston), with a lot of bottom feeders.

If we only win 20 games (without significant injuries), this season will be an absolute failure.

Comment

I'm gonna say 22-27 games. This team is too young, too immature and not hungry enough. Let's not forget that it doesn't have any real direction or leader.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
        I'm gonna say 22-27 games. This team is too young, too immature and not hungry enough. Let's not forget that it doesn't have any real direction or leader.
        With Jay aka MistaDoblina as the head coach TO might win less than 20 games.........

Comment

20-30 but since the only option was 21-30 I picked that.

Comment

15 - 45 wins, anything can happen really but that is my expected range, it wont go over/under it. Predictions? 28 - 32 wins.

Comment

I find it very interesting that some fans are trying to predict how many games this Raptors roster will win in 10-11 even before they have seen this team or any other 10-11 team play a single game.

It is of course fun to do however it seems to me that there are just too many unknowns at this time as to how this roster will perform once the house lights go down and the show begins.

Just saying.
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                I find it very interesting that some fans are trying to predict how many games this Raptors roster will win in 10-11 even before they have seen this team or any other 10-11 team play a single game.

It is of course fun to do however it seems to me that there are just too many unknowns at this time as to how this roster will perform once the house lights go down and the show begins.

Just saying.
                Dude, you were predicting players' stats for the upcoming season a couple of days ago. If you're gonna dole out some advice, maybe you should heed to your own.

I think the poll is a valid one. Many pundits are releasing their predictions for the upcoming season right around now.
                Last edited by MangoKid; Thu Sep 30, 2010, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post

Just saying.
                  I have seen this type of poll around on various other sites like TSN.ca so I decided to do a poll up on RR- is that a problem?

Almost all NBA team rosters are basically set- are they not? If anything major happens someone can alway make another thread with another poll- can they not?

I know you like to get all scientifical statistical which is fine even if most of it is questionable data & a time wasting endevour in my mind it satisfies your objective- to each their own. I was taught in Political Science that most statistics are just another way to lie and/or deceive as you can make numbers and the related particualrs come out anyway one wants to by using a selective data filtering, qualifying process as to present a lie as the truth via supporting statistics.

Just saying.......

Comment

I don't see the Raps winning more than 30 this year that's for sure. I'm guessing somewhere in the vicinity of 25. Development baby, it should be all about development.

Comment

Developement is for the D League. TO needs quality NBA players- now!!!

Comment

After our 50 point blow out win, I can only expect a 72 win season.

Comment

21-61

and i think alot of bad lopsided blow outs...

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
                            21-61

and i think alot of bad lopsided blow outs...
                            124-110...........

Comment

Anymore predictions after 5 preseason games??? Don't be scarred- vote!!lol

Comment

Working...
                              X