Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Fantasy Basketball - League 2 (Registration)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Fantasy Basketball - League 2 (Registration)

Hi Guys,

League one registration still on going but if everyone who received an invitation to join goes ahead and registers the league will be full. So, we're going to need a second league. I don't think it will be a keeper league because I don't have time to run three different keepers at one time. What I think we'll do is guarantee the winner of this league an invitation to the keeper league next season and then, depending on availability, any other vacant seats in the keeper league will be filled based on the standings of league two (ie: Win the league and you're in, finish second and you get first dibs on any vacant seat, finish 3rd and... You get the drift.).

What we need to make this happen is a league commissioner. What I'll do is let people express interest in this league and then once we have sufficient interest we can pick a commissioner from that group to take care of all you guys in terms of the draft and managing the league. So please, if you missed out on the Keeper League please consider this option and post your interest here.

Thanks,

Apollo

Potential League Managers List:
    • ImissDelfino
    • E-Town_Raptors
    • 'db'
    • burnsy
    • Prime
    • DP-Baller
    • bbb
    • 2mrw2day
    • Raptorsss
    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Oct 12, 2010, 02:55 PM.

Pls send me an invite!
    Also Let me know if League #1 has any openings
    thx

Comment

Once we get enough interest we'll name a commish and he can send you the invite.

Comment

If a second league happens, I'd like to be included.

Comment

You're on the list.

Comment

Hey guys, Ive been a long time lurker on the site, and joined as I would love to play in the keeper league. Le tme know if theres any room!!

Comment

I'm in. I've never liked keeper leagues.

Hopefully we'll get some more of the regulars here playing.

Comment

Im similar to burnsy, been a long time fan of the site but a bit of a lurker as well. I am a commited fantasy junkie however and would also support a second league and would like a invite if possible.

Comment

I would like an invite.

Comment

Update

There are enough people to do a standard 8 team league. Excellent.

I've set up the league. It's the same setup as League 1. I will be naming a League Commish soon. After we've done that I'll PM the details to you all. Draft date/time is the same as League 1. That's the 24th @ Noon EST.

Apollo
                    Last edited by Apollo; Thu Oct 7, 2010, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Is this a Head-To-Head League
                      What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

It is.

Comment

Hey guys, Apollo has appointed me commish and I would like to say that the league is already set up.

For those of you on the list atm, I will be sending out invites shortly.

Comment

I'd be down for some more fantasy b-ball action. So, if there is still room I'd like to join.
                            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

To those who haven't registered already, please do so by Monday. After Monday I will be pruning the list of people who haven't registered yet to make room for other potential members.
                              To DP, I cannot guarantee them a spot, but I will put them on the waitlist in case any spots do open up.

Also, regarding draft times, I will be creating a poll to see what everyone's availability is and decide on an appropriate time.

Comment

Working...
                              X