X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: "The Best Kept Secret" Puttin' In Work Over The Summer

AirComp10 in full e-f-f-e-c-t!!!!!

DeMar "The Best Kept Secret" DeRozan
    Last edited by SirChillyMost; Sun Oct 3, 2010, 07:02 PM.

Yeah but it's "Summer Competition"....I hope h looks that good during the season though.

Comment

diggin the turnaround j, demar looks like he has a much polished offensive game
      ya dun noe

Comment

I realize it's summer action too, but it's nice to see the improvement!

Still stickin to my DeMar "DeRazor" DeRozan lick though, a lot smoother than all these other names out there and suits his game...

Comment

DeMar Derozan Offseason Highlights, The Next Kobe perhaps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhRHWqCQxjE

Demar is really getting better, if he is not the future of the NBA, he is a huge part of the Raptors

Comment

DeMar looks like he's jumping out of the gym with even more ease than last year. Hopefully it carries over into the NBA regular season.

Comment

I find Mr DD loves that right handed tomohawk. I can make him go left as a defender --- he must practice his left hand tomohawk.

Much love for DD, but he's not a better dunker than VC who has an infinite array of dunks.
              Although he has a chance to be a more complete player and a better person than VC.

Comment

Jaworski wrote: View Post
                I find Mr DD loves that right handed tomohawk. I can make him go left as a defender --- he must practice his left hand tomohawk.
                If anything that video pointed out that he was going to his left off the dribble or spin every time... He doesn't need to practice tomahawks or any dunks for that matter - he needs to practice breaking down his man off the dribble so he can get close enough to the rim to use his fade-away/force a double-team/drop step + bank-shot/etc. As of right now the only dunks in his repertoire is off the fast break and finishing a lob-pass.... His fundamentals are where he needs work but these various videos of his work during the summer shows that he's expanded some of that...
                When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

Next Kobe? Because he dominates in a summer league? Gimme an f'n break.

Comment

Not very likely that we will be seeing DeMar score 81 points vs the Raptors

Ouch.

That is hitting below the belt

Nope, just little teasing
                    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

mikeyraps wrote: View Post
                      Yeah but it's "Summer Competition"....I hope h looks that good during the season though.
                      true but those are not scrubs he is playing against.... it matters not DeMarr is a player. No doubt about it in my mind he has a wonderful NBA body the IQ and the desire to become great.
                      "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Dope ass mix. Nice little beat too. Thanks for putting that up Chilly. Can't wait to see DD in action this season. Kid is gonna get his 17/18 a night. Book it.

BTW, have we as Raps fans finally settled on a nickname for him? Personally I'm a fan of Compton Kid or AirComp.

Comment

I was hoping it was mixed to the actual JLive track instead of just lifting from it but still dope.
                          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X