Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR's Pre-Season Tip-off vs Suns: Who Will Be The Leading Scorer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR's Pre-Season Tip-off vs Suns: Who Will Be The Leading Scorer?

Multiple choices allowed on Player

Wednesday, October 6th in Vancouver at the Rogers Arena vs. Hedo and the Suns at 10pm eastern. Being televised on TSN.

We'll anoint this as the pre-season game thread too for tomorrow night.
    Bargnani
    15.52%
    Kleiza
    25.86%
    DeRozan
    5.17%
    Barbosa
    5.17%
    Weems
    5.17%
    Other
    1.72%
    More than 25 Points
    5.17%
    21 - 25 Points
    13.79%
    16 - 20 Points
    18.97%
    15 or Fewer Points
    3.45%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Doc; Tue Oct 5, 2010, 08:38 PM. Reason: Added game details.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

I chose Bargnani and Johnson... in other words, whoever Turk is guarding.

Comment

i chose barg's, although i think its a toss up between everyone.

i'm gonna be watching this pre-season game here in vancouver. just thinking what kind of sign i should bring to the game for Hedo'nt. i'm gonna heckle that lame ass pizza boy.

Comment

I got Kleiza, but watch out for DeRazor...

That Turkeyjizz asswipe may feel he has something to prove and go off for 25 or something though...

Comment

lol it will be fun to see turk atleast hes not playing in front of the toronto crowd
          ya dun noe

Comment

I'll take Barbosa for $1000 Alex.

Comment

Bargnani or Kleiza but noone will top 20 and like 6 players will be in double digits.
              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
                lol it will be fun to see turk atleast hes not playing in front of the toronto crowd
                I don't see how it could ever be "fun" to see that guy and his mugly ass useless self! If I happen to get tix for the Suns game, I'll probably lose my voice heckling him in the warmups...

Comment

I choose Julian Rebirth Wright

Comment

Kleiza. He's turning out to be a pleasant surprise.

Comment

i gotta say kleiza only because i think drea is going to take a couple games to get going so im feeling lithuanian today =D

Comment

i think Barbosa will come out gunning since He's Playing Against His old Team for the first time. i also think hedo will eat a fat one....

Comment

its gonna be

blaze89 wrote: View Post
                          i gotta say kleiza only because i think drea is going to take a couple games to get going so im feeling lithuanian today =D
                          kleiza and weems...weems will have a bigger breakout season this year

Comment

I think the Suns and Barbosa know each other too well for one to expose the other too badly. I think Kleiza will post-up on Turk early and find his groove.

Comment

Weems!!!!!! and andrea who is litterally being guarded by one of the best defensive centers in the west will probably not score as much unless he goes to the lane

Comment

Working...
                              X